The 'I ❤ Nathan' Thread

Lorien

Nose to the Grindstone
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I figure if anyone is going to put a thread together like this, it might as well be me :)

Please feel free to use this thread to share personal anticdotes, stories, rumours and theories related to our favourite dude. I got a few good ones to add later...

please dont take this the wrong way, but I think it should say the Nathan and Jo in the title. :p

Prime factoid: The love and the admiration for Jo is undoubtedly ubiquitous. Bottomline and period.

The idea of behind thread was my brain*rt from this AM and then beautifully executed by Lorien. The idea here is to gush over Nathan, whether gratuitously or otherwise, so that he will not be feeling left out like a troubled step-child :p

Prime factoid: The love and the admiration for Jo is undoubtedly ubiquitous. Bottomline and period.

The idea of behind thread was my brain*rt from this AM and then beautifully executed by Lorien. The idea here is to gush over Nathan, whether gratuitously or otherwise, so that he will not be feeling left out like a troubled step-child :p

ahh, makes sense.

I love brain farts.

I love CPK!
I love their knives.
I love this sub forum and it’s denizens.

None of this would be possible without the evil genius himself!

Therefore, I love Nathan.

I also think that the “heart of an angel” that Jo keeps in a jar on her desk may, in fact, be Nathan’s heart.
There is certainly a divine quality to his creations.

Last edited:
Back