The 'I ❤ Nathan' Thread

There is a solid reason why Mat has not made one single post in the whatcha eating thread! LOLz.

P.S. E, since you are kindly my whisper poet, why not put on the apron and make the Boss some chicken noodle soup? You do live closer also :)
I don't think I've cooked anything since about 1975. Nathan might not survive.

Nope, it's great. I think that he'll enjoy that.

It was beautiful. It gave me goosebumps and put a tear in my eye. I'll think about it tonight while I'm resting and I will slumber more comfortably with those beautiful words imprinted on the inside of my mind.

I just want to say how much I appreciate Nathan the Machinist Nathan the Machinist , Jo the Machinist Jo the Machinist , and the whole CPK crew for what they do!

Even with all their CPK success and championship titles, I am amazed at how humble him and Jo still are! Very gracious, listens to/really cares about the customers, and how down to earth he is. I’ve only been following them for the last couple years since I’ve been back this time, but I am truly grateful for everything and this whole community they’ve built. Amazing model and such great CPK members.

Thank you for all that you do for us here, and the knife community in general! Keep it up good sir and mam 😍

Last edited:
Back