The "Imitation is the Sincerest Form of Flattery" GIVEAWAY!! WINNER ANNOUNCED!!

Congrats Dwight! Thanks for a fun GAW Barrett

Congratulations Dwight! Thanks for an AWESOMELY fun thread and giveaway Barrett

Thanks for the GAW, and congrats to Dwight!

Congrats fodderwing.

Congrats Dwight, enjoy that most excellent prize!

Congrats Dwight, a deserving winner

Congratulations Dwight! A great knife for a great person from another great guy! Awesome give away!

Thank you all for your kind words my friends. And thank you again Barrett for everything!

Excellent giveaway!! When my daughter was turning 7 I was able to take her to a work related training conference. Even had a little birthday party where everyone participated. At they end they always did a raffle to give away stuff vendors had donated, guns, knives and some pretty expensive stuff. They had her draw all the tickets out of the jar. (Multiple different colors) When it was over she said “Daddy, I was trying to pick the color of your tickets”. I was never more glad NOT to win anything!!!

Couldn’t have gone to a better dressing man!!!

ek4akkTh.jpg

Alright - congratulations to Dwight Fodderwing Fodderwing - who can now practice photographing yet another fine pocket folder. :thumbsup:

This was indeed a fun GAW btb01 btb01 Thank you. The drawing took place just as these things really should :cool:

Ray

Barretts knife arrived yesterday. I am blown away. First off this gorgeous piece of cutlery was made by GEC back in the early days of the company which gives one an idea of their quality even in the beginning. This beauty is 4 1/2” long closed, 11/16” thick and well over an inch wide. F&F, W&T and pull is perfect. Back springs tight and flush closed, at half stop and open. Square cut tang dead flush closed and at half stop. Blades centered. Did I mention the jigging is flawless? This beast of beauty was also accompanied by a genuine quarter from the great state of Minnesota. :D I will let the images speak for themselves. :cool:

Allow me to say thank you once more Barrett. It is humbling to be the recipient of such generosity. Thanks again to everyone involved. :)IMG_9073.jpgIMG_9062.jpg IMG_9065.jpgfullsizeoutput_1146.jpeg IMG_9069.jpgfullsizeoutput_112d.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1144.jpegfullsizeoutput_1145.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1142.jpeg

Barretts knife arrived yesterday. I am blown away. First off this gorgeous piece of cutlery was made by GEC back in the early days of the company which gives one an idea of their quality even in the beginning. This beauty is 4 1/2” long closed, 11/16” thick and well over an inch wide. F&F, W&T and pull is perfect. Back springs tight and flush closed, at half stop and open. Square cut tang dead flush closed and at half stop. Blades centered. Did I mention the jigging is flawless? This beast of beauty was also accompanied by a genuine quarter from the great state of Minnesota. :D I will let the images speak for themselves. :cool:

Allow me to say thank you once more Barrett. It is humbling to be the recipient of such generosity. Thanks again to everyone involved. :)View attachment 1083390View attachment 1083391 View attachment 1083392View attachment 1083393 View attachment 1083394View attachment 1083395 View attachment 1083396View attachment 1083397 View attachment 1083398

Sweet! Your photos certainly bring out the best of its character, as well.

Blades on ROCKS :confused: :D

That's a fine looking knife Fodderwing Fodderwing . Congratulations again. To be honest, I'm a bit jealous ;) - just a bit though. I am much more inclined to celebrate others than to bemoan myself. ENJOY :thumbsup:

I lack for nothing - even my deficiencies are complete. :)

Ray

Allow me to say thank you once more Barrett. It is humbling to be the recipient of such generosity. Thanks again to everyone involved. :)View attachment 1083390View attachment 1083391 View attachment 1083392View attachment 1083393 View attachment 1083394View attachment 1083395 View attachment 1083396View attachment 1083397 View attachment 1083398
Great knife, great GAW, great photos... Congratulations, Dwight.

Congrats Dwight and thanks for one of the most creative threads I've been a part of btb01. This should be a yearly thing with or without a GAW so newbies like myself can become familiarized with the members distinct styles. BTW I love the random winner selector you used :):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back