THE "Knives on NCIS" Thread

Cote-De-Pablo-01.jpg

no knife but figured everyone would like this

Wow :).

Anyone know what type is that Sultan Slayer 2000 or 150 (07x19 - Guilty pleasure)??? I can not find it. I think the ron_m80 wrote about this knife before but no advice so far. Please I really want this knife. Thx

i own a cold steel kobun knife an it is very hard to throw the tanto style blade does not stick into the target as well as a regular style tip

on season 7 "flesh and blood" gibbs and tony both pull out knives any ideas on what they were

tony's belt buckle knife from the first season is a gil hibben knife.

It's a Bowen, allready been outed in this thread, besides, I have the same one, I believe he makes 2 belt and knife sizes in 2 different blade options, push dagger, and drop point.

on season 7 "flesh and blood" gibbs and tony both pull out knives any ideas on what they were

There was talk in another thread, maybe in the Kershaw forum. I think Gibbs has a 302, and Tony has a 302 with a black blade? Tony's knife was a special order for a Hollywood prop studio that Kai did, and it showed up on NCIS.

saw a awesome shot of a knife last night while i was waching season 8 "enemies domestic" it had a tiger stripe blade vance took out a baddie with it

Currently watching tonight's new episode "Enemy on the Hill" and Gibbs pulls out what I think is his trust ZT 302. He uses it to open a baddie's secret room.

Another episode another knife. This time it was Ziva. Any clues what it was?

My thought is it was a Benchmade 9555BK Rift Auto.

sorry to butt in, but does this tv shows main character use a knife a lot? ( i haven't read the whole thread, nor seen the show)

I didn't recognize the knife. The scene is kinda dark, so it's a bit hard to see. It does appear she's about to use the blade as a screwdriver though... :eek:

Last edited:
@ 김원진
The show doesn't really have a "Main" character, More like 6 main characters. But they do use knives fairly often in the show. Almost as much as Macgyver!

Back