THE "Knives on NCIS" Thread

Great to hear, Macgyver is what got me my first SAK as a kid in the 80's. Always fun to see more shows with knife usage.
@ 김원진
The show doesn't really have a "Main" character, More like 6 main characters. But they do use knives fairly often in the show. Almost as much as Macgyver!

I didn't recognize the knife. The scene is kinda dark, so it's a bit hard to see. It does appear she's about to use the blade as a screwdriver though... :eek:
My guess is it's still the BLACKHAWK MOD C.Q.D Mark 1 she is seen using in other episodes (and Abby is seen with when sitting at her desk once), but it is hard to tell in that light...

There is an older episode where Abby is holding a BlackHawk CQD Mark I/II. Its hard to miss the bottom of the knife which is almost a spear point itself. And in the episode where Robert Wagner first cameoed as Dinozzo Sr., Gibbs and Dinozzo both have ZT 0300s. At least I think thats the correct model number. And I gotta give it up to the episode 'Dog tags' cuz in the beginning of that one Ziva is face down, ass up looking under a bed and its a great shot of 'her'...this one is nice too
cotedepabloass.jpg

ZT knives are great. I always get really excited when I see Gibbs/Dinozzo pull out theirs.

Last edited:
and heres where the gal cuts the deadmans hand in Ducky's lab,or rather the tool used.

vlcsnap-2011-05-22-20h54m12s125.png
[/QUOTE]

that knife is absolutely a kershaw leek I have the same one but its got green aluminum handles and a black oxide blade

In the episode where the former KGB spy ran a bookstore, Gibbs uses a wide-blade folding knife with "stripes" to lift the felt on a book shelve to reveal a piece of microfiche - what kind of knife was that?

I haven't read all the posts after page one, but I saw an episode where Abby beat up a guy who had a large Cold Steel Tanto Voyager.

There was a SS Spyderco Police left at a murder scene.

I saw a Benchmade Nimravus in one episode.

Other knives I've spotted:
Cold Steel Kobun.
Spyderco Delica and Endura.
Gerber (model??).
Kershaw Leek.
MOD CQD.
To name a few.
Jim

In the episode where the former KGB spy ran a bookstore, Gibbs uses a wide-blade folding knife with "stripes" to lift the felt on a book shelve to reveal a piece of microfiche - what kind of knife was that?

Zero Tolerance 030x (don't remember what color the scales were).

I just saw what appears to be a Benchmade Infidel 3300 on the new episode "Playing with Fire". The bad guy uses it to open the wrapper by the pallets.

The buckle knife in Post 39 is a Bowen single edge "Narrow" model. Designed by Blackie Collins. I didnt even know it but you can still buy them from Bowen. Only reason I knew is I used to want one worse than anything

I know it's obvious, but latest episode "Playing with Fire" features a Benchmade Infidel spearpoint (someone want to post a screenshot?)
How the bad-guy threw it with any accuracy is beyond me, those things carry all their weight in the handle, and they ain't light!

Ah, way to late to catch the worm I guess. :p

I had this episode saved from last week and watched it last night. I was going to come on here but was beaten. That is very cool, first time I saw it I thought microtech but then realized it was the BM Infidel. That was a really good episode too!

Wow...surprised to see no posts on the ZT in this year's season finale.
A ZT goes to heaven...not sure where Cole went but he did sacrifice himself willingly.

Wasn't that the ZT-0302 brown handled version? They haven't been available for a while... bet he finds another one! I hope Ducky was at high tide - and just had indigestion. Afterall, he survived drowning as the Titanic's assistant radioman Bride in 1958's "A Night to Remember", not to mention years of being Illya Kuryakin in 'Man from UNCLE' and it's re-makes. Oddly, no one ever discusses the knives Ducky uses... and he uses them every episode!

Stainz

Hey anybody able to ID the knife used in NCIS LA season finale that LL cool J used to find the hidden AR 15's?

Also, anyone think this episode is pretty heavily skewed against FFL's? All gun store owners I know are the most patriotic people I've ever met

Back