The M-18 (official)

Salty #1 with her two famous pin-up sisters.

2013-05-18_16-01-52_106_zpsfabf1912.jpg

2013-05-18_16-03-47_355_zps0e96468f.jpg

2013-05-18_16-05-26_758_zpsfc77ac03.jpg

I like how the grind goes up higher on the later M-18's.

I could be mistaken but that black handled #19 might be mine very soon :D I can't freakin wait!

Ohhh no you di-int... you're gonna start in too huh bucko?!? I see how the new guy gets abused around here.:boxing:

We'll continue this when I go off call and have a few IPA's in me pal! :victorious:

I got my M-18 today! Amazing how time drags on when you're expecting a delivery.

Actual first impression immediately after getting it out of the box and unwrapping...this thing is the most badass knife I've held. The fit of the grip panels is as flush and smooth as can be. The blade is pretty sharp and I really really really like the (and correct me if I'm wrong) unfinished/natural blade. The attention to detail on this knife is top notch and the best I have seen. Todd is a pretty good leather-smith too. While up side down the sheath holds the knife tight enough to keep it in place while shaking it and I'm more than confident it won't fall out while running while right side up.

So my first, bottom line impression is that the knife is, for lack of better words, simply flippin sweet...and the sheath keeps it in place where you put it.

I'll be buying another knife from Todd, I'm sure.

I'm sorry I have no pictures but it actually is number 19 (Murph! you A-Hole! :neglected: NM can get REAL knives) as in the photo posted by Todd above. #187

So when I actually start cutting and chopping and working this knife I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Last edited:
So my first, bottom line impression is that the knife is, for lack of better words, simply flippin sweet...and the sheath keeps it in place where you put it.

I'll be buying another knife from Todd, I'm sure.

I'm sorry I have no pictures but it actually is number 19 (Murph! you A-Hole! :neglected: NM can get REAL knives) as in the photo posted by Todd above. #187

So when I actually start cutting and chopping and working this knife I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Wow, it's like you know me! My mom used to call me "A-hole" growing up and still does from time to time for nostalgia.

Glad to hear you're happy with it, can't wait to hear your impressions after usage. Pix, videos they're all welcome.

That is an outstanding 1st impression review. Doesn't matter who you are the M18 brings out the 11 year old getting his 1st knife excitement in everyone. Now go beat on it!

Back