The most beautiful Busse of all time?

I wouldn't go so far as to say this is the most beautiful...but I know Garth feels a slight twang of regret not keeping this variant off the table. ;)
Beautiful grinds, and perfect bookmatched spalted maple scales.

0210162044_HDR-01_zpswdayogtu.jpeg

AZTimT, does the Full Flat Grind version bite deeper than the CBT version?

It depends on the material you are chopping. The fatter FFG works better for splitting tasks like what you see here because the CBT's actually stick out a little on the CGFBM and increase friction, but the skinnier CG takes deeper bites when chopping a hard wood due to slightly better edge geometry. My LE still has it's very fat original v-edge, I am trying to see how many more years/decades it can make it on that edge. They both perform really well across the board. :thumbup:

Thanks for the INFI-err-info :p I ask because i am too excited to get my CBT HUCKs and wonder how they would compare to a Full Fat MOABOLO even though the MOABOLO is thicker i think 1/4" is plenty thick :)

for me it's the basic 10 le choiless...pure minimalist...it's like an old skool sports car - stickshift with no traction control or electronic doodads.

106_005_zpsendlbijs.jpg

There are a lot of different Busse knives that I consider beautiful but the most beautiful one to me is my Crusader, because I was lucky enough to score one and it's MINE!:D

Not sure who it was but a while back someone here posted a pic of an antler handled RMD LE or INFIDU. Can't remember which or whose it was but I do know that I was instantly smitten with it.

Don't even have to think about it...the Fat NMFSH...a work of art!

KennyD

May not be the most beautiful knife, as beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but this is the one I can't put down

Back