The most beautiful Busse of all time?

Groovy front to go with groovy rear...
2qrzodj.jpg

2pr9xt2.jpg
That blue FFBM is so beautiful. Wish I could trade my red/black handle FFBM for one in the future.

My 2nd wild have to be a ABA l.e.

More 411 on the Silent Knight please.
Can they be made again?
And if so, how soon? 😎

More 411 on the Silent Knight please.
Can they be made again?
And if so, how soon? ��

These my friend are FEW and FAR BETWEEN!!! A couple maybe 3 each is about all I've ever seen and that is when someone post a pic of the tables before they get picked over at Knob Creek or maybe even Blade. They run somewhere between $1900.00 & $2400.00 if memory serves me correct. I had one of the original A-2's several years ago. I always wanted a Black Crinkle w/Black Micarta, don't ask me why but that is what I wanted even more than a high polished Satin. The Silent Knight has a feel all unto itself even with the long recurved blade. Blade stocks around .260" and I think 11.5"- 13" in length or so. The feel is what I will never forget for such a large knife cause it handled like a carving knife you would use carving a turkey.

This pic is from a gent (Eli) who use to frequent the forum and I haven't seen him around in a long time. The knife that is laying on top is the very knife I had. Notice the pitting on the right side of the blade, hence it was A-2 and not INFI. I would love to get an INFI. Could croak the day after but I would truly get my grail right there. Like I said, the feel is like NO OTHER!!!

Last edited:
Wow......thank you RussMo!
Now I could certainly see a thread pushing the Silent Knight in INFI.

UG-4776_zpswgaenzwe.jpg

I am partial to the FBM LE for a practical kind of beauty. I have tried most of the mistress line and to me this one just feeeeels so right. The thick steel in the handle with the flat ground blade give it a neutral balance on the index finger (when griped on the choil) that makes it handle like a smaller more dexterous knife, but it also chops very well when gripped further back. I recently re did the edge on the front knife, almost as shiny as Robs now :D If I fall on hard times one of these will be the last to go.
(Might be a bit over SAAMI on that creedmoor... but my rifle is built like a battle mistress, she can take it :D )

Last edited:
I am assuming you met to write FBM LE? If not my apologies-if so I totally agree, without question one of my favorites-would never consider selling that beauty-Congrats

Thank you! :)
I was very lucky to have pried it from a good HOG's grasp.

Back