The most beautiful Busse of all time?

These are kinda sexy porkers...speaking of fat backs. :D

Busse-SSOffDuty_Pair-4.jpg

Dang you Jaxx, you and that freakin snakeskin micarta! :thumbup:

Beautiful Jaxx, how ya thinking that Fatboy Defender is going to be?

I didn't get 27 of 'em...but did go for between 2 & 7, haha. Out of them all, that's one I'm excited for. I was late to the PD party...and the Buffalo Soldier & Groove Master parties as well...
Umm, Bossman? Any plans for slapping the Ergo into those too? :D

Ya I went for between 2 and 7 also-Thanks
I didn't get 27 of 'em...but did go for between 2 & 7, haha. Out of them all, that's one I'm excited for. I was late to the PD party...and the Buffalo Soldier & Groove Master parties as well...
Umm, Bossman? Any plans for slapping the Ergo into those too? :D

I just picked these guys up not too long ago and I couldn't resist..now I see a few more I wouldn't mind.
image_zpsvehx0ccf.jpeg
gotta be one of these guys though right

Last edited:
These are hawt... :thumbup:

BUSSE-HawkeyeDagger_Set2_zps7c01a0f1.jpg

These too. :cool:

Busse_Integral-Daggers_Red-Stripe.jpg

Man I need one of these Hawkeye daggers for my Avengers theme collection I am doing! They are on my list of blades I'm hunting for but I've never seen one pop up in the wild

Man I need one of these Hawkeye daggers for my Avengers theme collection I am doing! They are on my list of blades I'm hunting for but I've never seen one pop up in the wild

Try Knife Hunter. I know he bought several sets, just dunno if he sold them yet. Trevor's good people. :thumbup:

I just bought my first Busse. So it's the best looking one I've got. I'm thinking I just found a new addiction. Got it from Trevor.

25tfbkz.jpg

Last edited:
Jaxx, Those daggers are pretty impressive. I wish i had caught the busse bug sooner.

My beautiful satin INFI custom Silent Knight in its hand tooled, Celtic Armoralleather sheath.

Form, function and esthetics all in one lovely package.

A dream in steel.

And yes, Adian should talk to Trevor.

Because I've got the death grip on all my Busse daggers. Integral and otherwise.

Last edited:
Back