The mystery is history! The Official Busse Grab Bag Pics Thread

Wait, what!! Your telling me many people here probably just buy to flip? That's just outlandish, shame, shame! :grumpy::D

Though you won't see me giving away my Busses for nothing.;) Unlike the generous dude in cove giving away sykcos.:thumbup:

:D ;)

Thanks for the info Spyder!
Very much appreciated...!

No problem. Of all Bussekin, that's the model that I have the most of. Think I have 7 or 8... :foot: All get used though, and are stashed in various places (kitchen, hunting gear, fishing gear, glove boxes, etc.) It's a great little knife! :thumbup:

Amazing stuff fellas. Thanks for sharing all the scores. Some amazing blades in this thread. Definitely hurts every time I see a new bag opened- just didn't have the funds to play. Hopefully next time! Congrats to all those that got good stuff!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wanted so bad to at least get a $250 bag, but was tapped out at the time.

I have to say I'd be happy with any of the bags shown. Damn. :(

Can anyone tell me what these are that I got. I really like the one with orange handles, not much of a fan of the one on the bottom.

Can anyone tell me what these are that I got. I really like the one with orange handles, not much of a fan of the one on the bottom.

Not a fan? I'll give you sticker price or maybe slightly above... No need for you to own a knife you don't really like. :)

No bull either... Shoot me a PM if interested.

I'm liking the hammered silver and camo finishes that have been showing up. Imagine a BT6 with a camo blade and jungle storm handle :thumbup: ... or maybe an AK:eek: Not likely but I can keep dreamin till Monday. :D

Last edited:
On the day mine arrived there was a construction crew working on a curb down the hill from me every one of their trucks made me look out the window.

LOL, I know what you guys mean. Mine didn't even arrive, I had to drive 30 miles into town to get mine as a result of overpaid incompetence. I think the driver parked at the bottom of my 400 foot long driveway so he could practice for hunting season with his sneak up & no knock note drop. None of my four LGDs detected him and very little ever gets past them.
The package was worth the drive though! :)

Now I'm just hoping someone with a Jungle Storm BT6 would prefer to have a pretty Bone one... :eek: and if not I might just strip it! :eek:
105bk7a.jpg

I've never had single color Bone/Tan G10 before, but this shot shows the handle color more accurately, even though it looks almost ivory in the sunlight.
10fz1o6.jpg

OMG, you have to let me know if you are ever interested in selling that Green Handled TG...

[/QUOTE]

omg, you have to let me know if you are ever interested in selling that green handled tg...
I probably will eventually. I have a buddy that has an eye on it too. Haha! I don't think I could ever get myself to use it, but I need to let this all soak in for a bit. Lol!

Back