The mystery is history! The Official Busse Grab Bag Pics Thread

Incredible haul there clamp, I'm sure your minds gotta be blown, know mine is, those custom shops are awfully purty . Congrats man.👍

wait what? all that in only 2 bags?! you hit the mega jackpot, friend. those two custom shop pieces are worth more than you paid already! congrats.

Man, all that in two bags honestly doesn't make sense. Consider my mind BOGGLED! lmao nice haul man, beautiful blades!!

Wow three bags worth for two! THAT is a jaw dropping massive score! :eek: :eek: :thumbup:

I think he meant "just two, x 2 =4 bags ". ;) If you really got all that for just two bags you no doubt won the grab bag lotto!

Ya, either he's pulling our hooves, is personal friends with Jerry, they packed his box drunk (most likely), or he's just plain the winner!!:D :pig:

Very very nice sir. I'm digging that TG. VERY NICE. WISH MY FINANCES WERE DIFFERENT and I could have beat on mine some.

NO REGRETS! OINK!

That was two five hundo's in a nine pound box. No trickery involved. Just a whole bunch of luck.

MtnMan's box had an AK, 311 and BT6 so let's say that's one box of yours

I'm guessing the Custom Shop TG and the SHe make up another box?

That still leaves a freakin' Scrapper 411? and Custom Shop Mean Street Ergo :eek::eek:

It doesn't add up to me but i do believe you. Anything is possible at the Busse compound, especially when scotch is involved!!!!

That was two five hundo's in a nine pound box. No trickery involved. Just a whole bunch of luck.

Well that's just awesome !!!!!! Congrats !!! Really really nice scores !! Thanks for sharing :)

Waiting for my 3# box like a crack fiend. Just glad ups didn't try to deliver while I was at work. 📦⏰👀

Thank you so much Jerry and the Busse Crew for the awesome mystery bags :applause::triumphant::applause:

dhn1ecK.jpg

Great scores there ^^^^ !!!!!!!

Congrats guys !!!! Thanks for sharing !

Back