The mystery is history! The Official Busse Grab Bag Pics Thread

My 10 year old son did the same with that Hammered Silver 311, untill now his Favorite finish was Tanker Grey, and hammered Silver is that, and so much better

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Sounds like we got ourselves an advertising campaign. "Hammered Silver, its what 9 out of 10 kids prefer, get yours today while supplies last" lol:thumbup:

My 10 year old son did the same with that Hammered Silver 311, untill now his Favorite finish was Tanker Grey, and hammered Silver is that, and so much better

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

My Ratweiler came with the hammered silver as well. I'm anxious to see how well it holds up.

Should wear a lot like the Moss Green finish. While I haven't yet seen it in person, I'm intimately familiar with powder coatings, and if it is the type I'm thinking it is, it should be a very similar type of powder coat to the Moss Green stuff Busse uses.

When the Post Driver handed me this box you couldn't wipe the smile off my face with sandpaper, I was pretty sure what was going to be inside
dUWtNQR.jpg

MGiouSk.jpg

A BIG Thank You to the BUSSE Crew for this box I wanted an AK for so long a passed up on buying from exchange
just hoping to get one in Grab Bag and then to get the BT6 as well AWSOME

MGiouSk.jpg

A BIG Thank You to the BUSSE Crew for this box I wanted an AK for so long a passed up on buying from exchange
Love the colors on both of those!

MGiouSk.jpg

That hammered silver with the red/black looks fantastic!

Wow thanks guys , I will take some better photo tomorrow and get the wrap off the handle LOL

You guys are depressing me. My grab bag dropped out of the USPS system sixteen days ago, and despite the always amazing Shaley chasing them up they can't give us any idea where it is. :(

Sorry to hear it OG,
Being from down under and purchasing from the states is always a bit of a Russian Roulette... I've sure had my fair share of bad experiences...

Hope your mystery bag shows up brother.
Lawrie

You guys are depressing me. My grab bag dropped out of the USPS system sixteen days ago, and despite the always amazing Shaley chasing them up they can't give us any idea where it is. :(

This has happened to me before too. Then when I though all was lost, a pickup slip magically appeared in the mail. It's probably fallen down the back a shelf at the sorting facility and no one has seen it. Or Oz customs has it. They can be shockers sometimes.

Sucks to hear man, best of luck, fingers crossed it works out for you.

Back