The mystery is history! The Official Busse Grab Bag Pics Thread

That my friend is a killer deal-Congratulations!!!
$250 and $500

Hu7Alsi.jpg

Oh Brother, sorry to hear. Hopefully it turns up. The USPS...lol don't get me started. I know this won't make you feel better but a couple of years ago the post man came into my store and gave me this letter. The letter looked odd, it was all yellowed and a bit ragged. The reason for this. It was post marked in the mid 90's. He handed it to me and chuckled a bit, there was a note attached to the letter for him to convey to me. The letter had fallen behind one of the conveyors and maintenance had found a pile of them in the back corner somewhere in no mans land. So being they are not allowed to throw away mail, they delivered it. Better late than never. Still got the letter. Funny thing is, it was my old section Sergeant from the Army asking for my address in order to keep in touch with the platoon. I found him on Facebook and I shared the letter with him...his departing words to me were.....you guessed it, "screwed by the government again".

You guys are depressing me. My grab bag dropped out of the USPS system sixteen days ago, and despite the always amazing Shaley chasing them up they can't give us any idea where it is. :(

Got my 10 lb box this morning. I'm pleasantly surprised I'll post pics when I get home.

Got my box today. I was really surprised to see the anniversary mean street!

WDpZHAy.jpg

UUjWyfx.jpg

Woah, that's the first AMS we've seen in the bags. That is a surprise. Congrats on the haul!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It appears there were not more than 1,000 of the AMS LE produced, interesting…

That number (#986) doesn't really mean anything. They will put any number requested (within reason) on the numbered LE blades, so long as that number has not already been used. FYI. Want #7777? They'll do that.

ELCaptain-
Is the price tag on the BT6 $382 ? Pretty sure its G10

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Id imagine the Canvas price Tag would be little less

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Back