The Nano Team Gemini Is Coming To The Busse Combat Website This Coming Wednesday, September 13, 2023, At 9:00 PM Eastern.

But I will say, this flood of new stuff and or updates to older models they keep coming out with sure makes it hard for a guy to resist. I’m starting to think he’s doing it on purpose 🤔

Never thought I’d see this day. o_O
Been buying Busse since '06. Over 17 years of hoping... Maybe I'm being a bit salty, I lost my mom last week, and my mind is not quite right atm. 😔

Apologies Jerry Busse Jerry Busse , my friend, I saw your react emoticon, but thinking maybe a sign, a post, a clue, an update, anything at all about where Busse is with the folder these days would go a long way towards restoring faith. We're in the desert here, how's about a sip of water once in a blue moon? 😉 Even a failed folder test pic would have me back waiting faithfully, as it shows that it's still on the R&D table.
I'm sorry if I'm outta line, Bossman, you know I love your knives, & consider you a personal friend..at least for my part. We've shared stories, scotch, cigars, knives, meals together, & it's time I consider well spent. This isn't intended to bash or insult. I respect you way too much for that. Also too much to BS you though.

The other thing is that I used to edc $1000+ folders. As I've gotten older, my edc has gotten cheaper & is a production version. This Emerson KACK has been in my pocket for over 3-4 years now. Great folder, yet just a simple linerlock for around $350. I still always have a Busse fixie nearby though, because of my love of them. Had to leave town in a damn hurry, only took 3 knives. The KACK folder, a Hinderer TDI fixed blade, & last but def not least, a BOSS Jack LE, my #27 Choiless (dayum it's sharp as chit too). Honestly, I'd really like to carry the Busse folder while I can still really enjoy it. We're all getting older, something that really hit me in thoughts this past week... 🤔🤷‍♂️

FB_IMG_1589673305727.jpg

You’re a good man and true, Jaxx. I’m so sorry for your recent loss. Had I known I would not have posted that—now is not the time, and I regret that.
Will

You’re a good man and true, Jaxx. I’m so sorry for your recent loss. Had I known I would not have posted that—now is not the time, and I regret that.
Will
Will, you didn't know. Please don't beat yourself up about it! And thank you, I appreciate that. Hug your loved ones, beat your Bussekin 😉👍 We all gotta go through this, & I'll eventually be ok again. Just gonna take some time. 🤙

Been buying Busse since '06. Over 17 years of hoping... Maybe I'm being a bit salty, I lost my mom last week, and my mind is not quite right atm. 😔

Apologies Jerry Busse Jerry Busse , my friend, I saw your react emoticon, but thinking maybe a sign, a post, a clue, an update, anything at all about where Busse is with the folder these days would go a long way towards restoring faith. We're in the desert here, how's about a sip of water once in a blue moon? 😉 Even a failed folder test pic would have me back waiting faithfully, as it shows that it's still on the R&D table.
I'm sorry if I'm outta line, Bossman, you know I love your knives, & consider you a personal friend..at least for my part. We've shared stories, scotch, cigars, knives, meals together, & it's time I consider well spent. This isn't intended to bash or insult. I respect you way too much for that. Also too much to BS you though.

The other thing is that I used to edc $1000+ folders. As I've gotten older, my edc has gotten cheaper & is a production version. This Emerson KACK has been in my pocket for over 3-4 years now. Great folder, yet just a simple linerlock for around $350. I still always have a Busse fixie nearby though, because of my love of them. Had to leave town in a damn hurry, only took 3 knives. The KACK folder, a Hinderer TDI fixed blade, & last but def not least, a BOSS Jack LE, my #27 Choiless (dayum it's sharp as chit too). Honestly, I'd really like to carry the Busse folder while I can still really enjoy it. We're all getting older, something that really hit me in thoughts this past week... 🤔🤷‍♂️

View attachment 2319696
Good morning.
I am sorry for your loss.
I hope you find a path to heal.

Good morning all.
Less than 12 hours!
I’m pretty stoked. Not sure what configuration I am going with. Almost 100% gonna get that satin finish. It looks so good.
I’m stuck on the scales. Pretty sure I am leaning towards G10.

View attachment 2319696

Hey Bud, you've been one of the pillar of this community for as long as I can remember. I can confidently say that a lot more more people then you think feel for your loss. My deepest condolences, and under the circumstances no apologies are necessary.

This release is what I've been chasing for long time, and actually might trigger a bit of a sell off (more trade off probably) on my part.

I do feel for the folder though. I live in Cali, and we have some...different... laws here. Carrying a fixed blade as edc is more than tricky here, if you want to play it safe.

Folders, on the other hand, are allowed in in any size. So despite wanting to carry some of the Busse knives as edc, it's pretty much off the table. At this point I only have one non-Busse fixed blade (kitchen stuff excluded) and it's an automatic grab when heading camping or training. The TGN will probably put to rest my struggle of finding "The One" to strap to my plate carrier. So I'm incredibly excited.

But, as far as EDC goes until folder comes out, Busse just can't be my most carried/used knife simply for legal reasons. And I have soo many options I would love to carry and use.

Been rotating between my Benchmade Osborne and 2 Emerson as well for EDC.

Hey Bud, you've been one of the pillar of this community for as long as I can remember. I can confidently say that a lot more more people then you think feel for your loss. My deepest condolences, and under the circumstances no apologies are necessary.

This release is what I've been chasing for long time, and actually might trigger a bit of a sell off (more trade off probably) on my part.

I do feel for the folder though. I live in Cali, and we have some...different... laws here. Carrying a fixed blade as edc is more than tricky here, if you want to play it safe.

Folders, on the other hand, are allowed in in any size. So despite wanting to carry some of the Busse knives as edc, it's pretty much off the table. At this point I only have one non-Busse fixed blade (kitchen stuff excluded) and it's an automatic grab when heading camping or training. The TGN will probably put to rest my struggle of finding "The One" to strap to my plate carrier. So I'm incredibly excited.

But, as far as EDC goes until folder comes out, Busse just can't be my most carried/used knife simply for legal reasons. And I have soo many options I would love to carry and use.

That Osborne is an oldie but a goodie.

Thank you Volk Volk , I appreciate it. It's been rough, made much rougher today upon learning that the doctor responsible for signing off on her death certificate has failed to do so yet, & failed to return any of the calls to her from my funeral director. WTF, it's been now 11 freakin' days after the fact. So my mom's vessel is still awaiting her final wish (cremation & dispersal in the wilds of VA) down at the funeral home, & I sit here in a hotel, hands tied, waiting to begin the process to secure an executor's bond & probate court letter of qualification so I can begin to handle her affairs under VA law. Fecking brutal, & this issue is really affecting me hard right now... 😪 So livid rn, I'm actually shaking.
Good chance I'll be dragged out of that hospital tomorrow, I'm sorry to say...

But Jerry has me on this nano TG too, I'm a big TG fan, & def in for a couple. Jerry Busse Jerry Busse , Bossman, please def send those last call warnings, that's probably what will remind me to hurry up & place that order 🤙 Just drowning in red tape hell right now, my friend 😔

Man. A light brigade version sounds nice.
Will one drop that soon though or do I sense a bit of sarcasm there? Lol.

Its dripping my friend lol! The two weeks thing is an ongoing joke around here meaning it could happen soon, or in five years, or never, kinda like the folder to this point in time ha! I'd give the odds of a LB version of this model better than 50/50 at some point in time but I will not be passing this current model up waiting for that possibility. ;)

View attachment 2319696

Truly sorry for your loss Jaxx and praying you can sort it all out soon with peace and serenity.

Its dripping my friend lol! The two weeks thing is an ongoing joke around here meaning it could happen soon, or in five years, or never, kinda like the folder to this point in time ha! I'd give the odds of a LB version of this model better than 50/50 at some point in time but I will not be passing this current model up waiting for that possibility. ;)
Ha. Ok I was pretty sure that was the case.
I am not gonna pass this one up either. I was fitting to scoop the TGULB and saw this. Gotta have it.
The TGLB is a grail knife of mine for sure.

Back