The Nano Team Gemini Is Coming To The Busse Combat Website This Coming Wednesday, September 13, 2023, At 9:00 PM Eastern.

I got a stonewashed with blk micarta - Wow, man, what a sweet 6incher - I love the thinness, super snappy, beautiful long legged saber grind. I didn't know what to expect on the stonewash, I knew I didn't want to grind out another coated grinder gremlin, so thought, even If I mess with it, the steel has to be perfect for the finish. I gotta be straight, it's not something that blew my skirt up, but sumbch, this is a damn sweet finish.
And something that kind of hit me for some reason, no idea why. It's been some time since I jumped on a offering, couple years almost, but it seems in some kind of way, IDK, seems like some steps forward have been made in production. Kind of hard to describe really other than, Team Busse is on top of their game putting out the quality we expect. I've NEVER, been anything but satisfied ever. But just something about it. ~ Does this seem to resonate with anyone where I'm pointing here? .... Shit man, I'm still drinking coffee so I know it's not the Scotch.

For Jerry I guess I'll just say "All that money spent on new machines? worth it, you can feel it in your hand, don't know how, but it's real" .... Hopefully, maybe later at night, someone will see this, half shit faced, and start convincing themselves that "yea, I feel the vibe" and respond in kind, or I'll go down with the crazy ship all alone 😂 😂 😂

Oh, and I FINALLY got a call the new deck table is in, picking up tomorrow. That will be a good way to shoot the knife and break in the newest "Busse's and Whisky" table on the back deck, maybe break out the whole TG fam for a glorious pour! I have one more pour left of a damn glorious Weller I lucked into finding. And no, won't be stabbing into this one, but I have a way of honoring the legacy of the old table.

I got a stonewashed with blk micarta - Wow, man, what a sweet 6incher - I love the thinness, super snappy, beautiful long legged saber grind. I didn't know what to expect on the stonewash, I knew I didn't want to grind out another coated grinder gremlin, so thought, even If I mess with it, the steel has to be perfect for the finish. I gotta be straight, it's not something that blew my skirt up, but sumbch, this is a damn sweet finish.
And something that kind of hit me for some reason, no idea why. It's been some time since I jumped on a offering, couple years almost, but it seems in some kind of way, IDK, seems like some steps forward have been made in production. Kind of hard to describe really other than, Team Busse is on top of their game putting out the quality we expect. I've NEVER, been anything but satisfied ever. But just something about it. ~ Does this seem to resonate with anyone where I'm pointing here? .... Shit man, I'm still drinking coffee so I know it's not the Scotch.

For Jerry I guess I'll just say "All that money spent on new machines? worth it, you can feel it in your hand, don't know how, but it's real" .... Hopefully, maybe later at night, someone will see this, half shit faced, and start convincing themselves that "yea, I feel the vibe" and respond in kind, or I'll go down with the crazy ship all alone 😂 😂 😂

Oh, and I FINALLY got a call the new deck table is in, picking up tomorrow. That will be a good way to shoot the knife and break in the newest "Busse's and Whisky" table on the back deck, maybe break out the whole TG fam for a glorious pour! I have one more pour left of a damn glorious Weller I lucked into finding. And no, won't be stabbing into this one, but I have a way of honoring the legacy of the old table.
Busse's stonewash is fantastic, IMO. It is right up there with DCBB & Competition Finish as their best, IMO. Jury is still out on which I prefer the most... but they're all good. Well, those three. Satin is the most beautiful, IMO... but it is just too nice to use. Which is part of the reason I haven't jumped on that BATAC in Rolling Thunder. That and the scales are too purty, too. But I digress... in a completely separate thread... nevermind... it is the Great Lakes Arctic Imperial Ale talking.

Busse's stonewash is fantastic, IMO. It is right up there with DCBB & Competition Finish as their best, IMO. Jury is still out on which I prefer the most... but they're all good. Well, those three. Satin is the most beautiful, IMO... but it is just too nice to use. Which is part of the reason I haven't jumped on that BATAC in Rolling Thunder. That and the scales are too purty, too. But I digress... in a completely separate thread... nevermind... it is the Great Lakes Arctic Imperial Ale talking.
I agree with nearly everything you just said. Two points, personally I think Stonewashed is the best looking; and there is no such thing as "too nice to use." Get the knife you want and use it mercilessly. Even users sell at a premium if you ever decide to part with it.

Edit: Life is too short to use cheap, ugly knives.

I agree with nearly everything you just said. Two points, personally I think Stonewashed is the best looking; and there is no such thing as "too nice to use." Get the knife you want and use it mercilessly. Even users sell at a premium if you ever decide to part with it.

Edit: Life is too short to use cheap, ugly knives.
I have to say, until I held it in my hand? I can see the love, it's an amazing finish. I've got multiples of every flavor of finishes and I think, the fact I wasn't particularly drawn to it? but I knew the steel would have to be perfect, like the Cerakote option because that coating doesn't hide a damn thing. The surprise of how nice it is was sweet. I have a little folder tanto Kershaw in stonewash, the two are in different categories imho, just not the same. Since that was the first I'd ever owned of it, just never hit for me, lets see how it holds up. And with blk micarta, looks pretty damn good too.

Forgot I ordered 2 nukes lol - one satin, one stonewash.
Just got the satin- don’t think I’ve ever seen carbon fiber on a Busse before 🤔

Again, I’m open to trade for a different Nuked Nano TG if anyone is interested!

Carbon fiber and orange and some tan/black liners I think
Man I really like that one but no Nuke Nano TG's to trade

I'm digging that one. Too afraid to try for the blind grab bag deals anymore but would not have been upset if I had gotten this one. Nice score!

That is nice dober~ pretty sweet- I don't recall CF ever. If it's out there, I missed it.

Pretty sweet 🤙
There's a few now. Not many, & def pretty rare per model. I landed a Nuke RAD with CF & toxic green liners 🙂
20220614_201054-01.jpeg

Back