The Nano Team Gemini Is Coming To The Busse Combat Website This Coming Wednesday, September 13, 2023, At 9:00 PM Eastern.

Man, I really messed up.
I love the looks of this Gemini!!
Bossman, if your reading, please make this a regular offering! It's a beautiful piece .....

The only thong I can see missing....is a fuller.
I LOVE TGs....Every HOG knows this. But there is something about that fuller that completes the blade. Granted, I love every version of a TG, even the TG14's, loved it and sold it. The absence of a fuller is just something I notice. Wonder if anyone else feels the same. Killer blade none the less and I wish I grabbed one.
WAIT!!! There's a THONG missing?!?!?! :oops:

This knife reminds me very much of the TG14.

The only thing I can see missing....is a fuller.
I LOVE TGs....Every HOG knows this. But there is something about that fuller that completes the blade. Granted, I love every version of a TG, even the TG14's, loved it and sold it. The absence of a fuller is just something I notice. Wonder if anyone else feels the same. Killer blade none the less and I wish I grabbed one.
Zombie A . Maybe Busse is saving the fuller for future releases……
In a way I agree to a point but a fuller on a smaller blade makes a different impact than on a larger blade. Sometimes the fuller on a smaller sized blade detracts more than adds to the aesthetics. I haven’t received mine yet so this is all inconsequential. But from the fotos all I can say is thank god I ordered more than one , I really am liking the looks and specs.

Received mine earlier this week. First Busse I've ordered in a while. Caught the gun bug and you know how that goes, buy a good rifle and then have to spend the same amount or more on the scope...eats up the "fun budget" quick.

The Nano is a beauty and I'm digging the small size. I've had just about every variation of the TG and up to this point found the TGLB to be my favorite but I really appreciate how the Nano fits in my hand. I wanted to like the TGM as a smaller version of the TGLB but it was only just okay to me. Pic of my Nano hanging with its older cousins.

Left: TGLB with REK mods (my user).
Top to Bottom: TGLB comp finish black paper micarta; TGLB comp finish black micarta; TGULB black w/ blk/org g10; TGBG black w/ blk/grn g10; TGBG black w/ blk micarta; Nano TG satin w/ blk micarta.

IMG_8509.jpg

Back