The Nano Team Gemini Is Coming To The Busse Combat Website This Coming Wednesday, September 13, 2023, At 9:00 PM Eastern.

Missed the boat on these. Can't wait to see more photos as they get to their new homes!

If anyone has an extra stonewashed/tan micarta they would like to trade for my multicam Forsaken Team Gemini send me a PM to let me know and we can discuss.

I am working to get a theme going in my collection of tan micarta and stonewashed on a number of knives. My favorite combo and I love the way the tan micarta ages with use!

IMG_3768.jpeg

Edit: if this post breaks any rules or is in bad form let me know.

Last edited:
Kinda starting to wish I had gotten on of these. The dimensions LOOK very similar to a Ratmandeaux, which is fantastic. The cross-guard looks like it isn't as large as the one on the TG-M, which is the same size as the cross-guard on the BGTG, TGA2, ... and the TG-M cross-guard is a little larger, or thicker... more obtrusive, than the cross-guard on the TGULB.

Oh well... it came available at a very bad time, and like I think I said at the time, I needed another TG like I need another hole in my head. I guess if they ever come back up on the site, I'll know next time.

Pics everyone....let's see some user pics....or should I bring out one of my TGs and start chopping rocks in half while I wait?
I forgot to get one as well Dan. What up brother!

If an original Randall and an OG Strider had a baby it may look similarly inspired but could only hope to be half as cool as this knife. The lines and proportions are perfection! And of course the materials and craftsmanship are second to none.

Great knife. I was worried the handle would be too small, but it's pretty big and comfortable. Blade is a lot like the DB-421 but smaller.
It's about a RatManDu 1.5, a little bigger and sleeker.
WpDGHFe.jpeg

The only thing I can see missing....is a fuller.
I LOVE TGs....Every HOG knows this. But there is something about that fuller that completes the blade. Granted, I love every version of a TG, even the TG14's, loved it and sold it. The absence of a fuller is just something I notice. Wonder if anyone else feels the same. Killer blade none the less and I wish I grabbed one.

Last edited:
Back