The Nano Team Gemini Is Coming To The Busse Combat Website This Coming Wednesday, September 13, 2023, At 9:00 PM Eastern.

They turned out amazing duramax duramax

It would take something pretty awesome to get me to part ways with the NNTG. Maybe the honeymoon will be over and I'll see something sexy on the other side of the fence... I'm still in love at this point!
I totally understand !! But I’ll be here if the day ever comes 👍

What a wonderful knife. Just finsihed the sheath.

qABQmrRl.jpg

ahDqBTul.jpg

The Nano Team Gemini is coming to the Busse Combat Website this coming Wednesday, September 13, 2023, at 9:00 PM Eastern.

What is the Nano Team Gemini (NTG) you may ask yourself and where did it come from?

This Limited Edition was developed with years of feedback from some very specialized teams and units. It was determined that the regular Gemini would prove much easier to carry and deploy in the field if we made a few changes to the existing design. So, we put this legendary Busse Combat model on a strict diet of Lean Bacon, Bourbon, and Scotch. This specialized diet gave it a narrower guard along with a shorter and lighter-weight blade. Couple this with a slimmer overall profile and these additions make the NTG much easier to carry and less prone to snagging on adjoining gear.

The NTG Nuclear Option:
The Nuclear Option is not for the faint of heart but rather for those bacon-loving HOGs who do not fear the unknown!!!

The Nuclear option on the NTG is a grab bag of sorts. You will receive a randomly selected handle from a pile of Nuclear Castoffs.
This pile of handles has many hand-laminated G10 and Micarta slabs as well as some solid colors not normally offered!
This option does not allow you to choose your handle!!!! . . . You do not get A CHOICE! You will get whatever you get by the blind luck of the draw! It is a veritable PORKpourri of oddball handle materials! The Nuclear Option will also include the Busse Custom Shop logo.

Nobody likes whine with their bacon, so we have implemented a "No returns/No whine clause"!
There are no returns on the Nuclear Option. . . .

So, you can either play it safe or you can go where only the bravest of HOGs have gone before. . . . to PORKpourri and beyond!!!!! o_O

Let's DRINK! :cool:

Jerry 😊

Nano Team Gemini Specs:

OAL: Approx. 11 3/4"
Blade Length: Approx 6 1/2"
Blade Thickness: Approx .180"
Weight: Approx 12.8 Ounces With Micarta Handles
Steel: INFI
Hardness: 58 - 60 Rc
Bevel: High Saber
Blade Finish: Coated, Stonewashed, or Hand Applied Satin

Pricing:
The NTG Base Price:
Coated Base Price: $347.00
Stonewashed Base Price: = $377.00
Hand Applied Satin Base Price: = $417.00
Nuclear Option: = Base Price + $75.00

Blade Coating Options:
Black
Muddy Brown
Hammered Silver
Sage
Forest Green
Midnight Blue
Desert Bronze

Handle Options:
Black Canvas (Included)
Tan Canvas (Included)
Green Canvas (Included)
Black G-10 +$45.00
Tan/Black G-10 +$65.00
Red/Black G-10 +$65.00
Blue/Black G-10 +$65.00
Green/Black G-10 +$65.00
Orange/Black G-10 +$65.00

Satin Finish
View attachment 2316129

Stonewashed Finish
View attachment 2316130

Coated Next To Regular Team Gemini
View attachment 2316131

My Nuke Nano TG handle is not exciting, but it is low key cool. It has a solid OD Green G-10 handle on stonewash. Should make a nice Christmas pic with my solid dark red G-10/stonewash GW2 😉😅
I'll add a pic when I snap this with my other 3 later this weekend.🤙
I am really digging these NTG's 🙂👍👍

Back