The NEXT SALE

I am afraid that I promised to take my daughter to the waterpark one last time before her school starts Monday, so I am not going to be able to proxy for anyone tomorrow.

Five 12" Behemoth Chopper , Friday Sep 14th

...unless we get blown away by the hurricane...

If we do get blown away by the hurricane and I die I want it known that Matt Gregory is to inherit the machining center we call "the pig" and my Coke can collection.

If we do get blown away by the hurricane and I die I want it known that Matt Gregory is to inherit the machining center we call "the pig" and my Coke can collection.

Why’s it gotta be like that. Sure, I want the Coke can collection, but the pig...?

What the hell did I ever do to you?

:D

Ten 12" Behemoth Chopper , Friday Sep 21st

That's a relatively large sale of these so I expect it will last for a while which should be helpful to those who aren't super quick on the keyboard.

That will be the last of these for a little while, the balance will go to the remaining pre-order.

71y9QoH.jpg

#bigdamnknife

sales are at 3:00 eastern time

...or sometimes 3:01, depending on web traffic and the ability of the forum software to load properly...

out on the main sale forum here: https://www.bladeforums.com/forums/for-sale-fixed-blades.754/

^ Jo, Mark and I hope to see you there.

Last edited:
What’s the price of these for this sale? Thanks.

$580 in canvas micarta, natural or black
$590 in black linen micarta
$595 in OD green micarta
$605 in black unbuffed TeroTuf on a black micarta liner. (ugly material that works awesome)
$605 in black hard ebonite on a black micarta liner. (currently experimental, don't buy this unless you just really want to)

If you want a kydex sheath with drop loop, we have the well made Mashed Cat sheath available for $85

Shipping the BC in the USA is $15.

Back