The NEXT SALE

Greetings. I just signed up to BF so I can order your knives, first hopefully an EDC2, next the Field Knife and money permitting, all the rest eventually. I'm new to this and was hoping you could clarify how often these come up for sale? Still figuring out how to navigate and find answers to my questions. Bottom line, I really want to start owning your work. Appreciate any help or insight. Thank you
I'm going to "sticky" this thread so it will stay here on the top. I'll update this 1st post weekly to let you guys know what we're preparing for the weekly sale and to announce any upcoming pre-orders.

Ten 3" EDC2 in Delta 3V, Friday 22nd

out in the main "fixed blade for sale" area.

^ Jo, Mark and I hope to see you there.

information about ordering:

The sale will post out on the main fixed blade for sale by maker area at 3:00 eastern time. That's over here: https://www.bladeforums.com/forums/for-sale-fixed-blades.754/

This is the last sale for your reference: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/twenty-3-edc-delta-3v.1541590/

When the sale posts you can order what you'd like by posting it in that sale thread. Sometimes there are more people posting than there are knives available, in that case it is based upon first come first serve. Jo will contact the people with orders to arrange payment and confirm shipping information, usually early the following week after the sale.

The sales can move fairly brisk so it helps to be there when it opens and post without delay. Because of this, it has evolved that people post blindly then edit their post to reflect their order. For this reason I always post the first sale of a new pattern here on our forum so I can post and lock. This gives people a chance to read about the sale without being in a hurry. Those sales unlock at 3:00. But sales like this EDC that are already an established pattern post without lock out on the main forum at 3:00.

C Creese you my also want to consider asking if anyone might be willing to proxy for you. The sales go quick, and they can be discouraging for someone new to trying to land a Carothers knife. The proxy request thread is here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/sale-proxy-requests.1564977/

Participating in threads respectfully and just being a positive part of the community in general can go a long way toward getting people to want to help you out. I think you'll find that this is a fun place to spend time. Good luck, and I hope you land your knives as soon as possible.

Hey will any HDFK be available soon ? I am looking for one in delta 3v in black or green handles. Thank you.

The Next Sale is Friday June 1st through Sunday June 3rd at the International Blade Show in Atlanta.

20 HDFK in Delta 3V

Sales are Friday through Sunday, in person at the Blade Show, table 6D in Atlanta. Free shipping (obviously) and come bask in the effervescent glory of the CPK team in all their wondrous in person malevolence (and borderline personality disorders!) in person! Experience Jo's dark soul, Nathan's hygiene issues and Mark's oddly shaped head for yourself!

^^^^Read the first Page

Fifteen HDFK in Delta 3V, Friday 6th

^ Jo, Mark and I hope to see you there.

Time travel. Cool.
I always felt there was something special about CPK folks...
;)
Laughing-Baby-Meme-01.jpg

EDIT: I am going to pick up 3 more myself, so that leaves only 12:eek:

Last edited:
Can someone put one aside for :confused::thumbsup::thumbsup::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:o_Oo_O:):).
I’m never around at the sale time. That’s My crazy time.
Maybe CPK will mix it up one day and do a 6pm or heck 9pm sale time. You don’t actually have to be at the office to place a sales post!:)

Sale time is 7am Saturday for me. Just as I'm kicking off work. So never a chance for me.

Will beg for someone to proxy for me when time comes to buy another CPK knife.

Fifteen HDFK in Delta 3V, Friday 20th

The last sale moved at a pretty relaxed pace, so this should be an opportunity to pick up an HDFK without the mad scramble.

Can you link to the area where they will be posted on the 20? I'm still learning how to use the forums. Thanks.

Back