The NEXT SALE

Thank you for the clarification, Nate. Is this not the proper thread to be monitoring for notification of these sales?

Hello sir. Nathan updates the first post of this thread for planned sales. On off-weeks he sometimes does 'fun friday sales' but you never know when those are going to be. It's a good idea to watch the CPK forum sometime before 3 o'clock eastern time on Fridays as he will usually post and then lock the thread so that you know what will be sold when he unlocks it at 3.

Thank you for the clarification, Nate. Is this not the proper thread to be monitoring for notification of these sales?

It is the proper thread. I'm sorry I don't update it for small fun Friday sales just the main sales. The main sales are planned weeks in advance, these fun Friday sales are relatively spontaneous.

The Next Sale is Friday June 1st through Sunday June 3rd at the International Blade Show in Atlanta.

30 3" EDC2 in Delta 3V
10 3" EDC2 in Delta 3V with satin grinds, acid washed flats
20 HDFK in Delta 3V
1 HDFK in PSF27
10 10" Medium Choppers in Delta 3V
Maybe some other stuff

Sales are Friday through Sunday, in person at the Blade Show, table 6D in Atlanta. Free shipping (obviously) and come bask in the effervescent glory of the CPK team in all their wondrous in person malevolence (and borderline personality disorders!) in person! Experience Jo's dark soul, Nathan's hygiene issues and Mark's oddly shaped head for yourself!

Jo will also be competing in the Women's World Cutting Championship

^ Jo, Mark and I hope to see you there.

The Next Sale is Friday June 1st through Sunday June 3rd at the International Blade Show in Atlanta.

30 3" EDC2 in Delta 3V
10 3" EDC2 in Delta 3V with satin grinds, acid washed flats
20 HDFK in Delta 3V
1 HDFK in PSF27
10 10" Medium Choppers in Delta 3V
Maybe some other stuff

Sales are Friday through Sunday, in person at the Blade Show, table 6D in Atlanta. Free shipping (obviously) and come bask in the effervescent glory of the CPK team in all their wondrous in person malevolence (and borderline personality disorders!) in person! Experience Jo's dark soul, Nathan's hygiene issues and Mark's oddly shaped head for yourself!

Jo will also be competing in the Women's World Cutting Championship

^ Jo, Mark and I hope to see you there.

Hey, if anyone who makes it to the table in the first 30 seconds or so of the show while any of those MCs are available and wants to pick one up for me, I would appreciate it ;) (I hope it is obvious that this is kidding on the square. I would of course love to land an MC, but I in no way actually expect anyone to snag one for me.)

Good luck to those who actually get a chance to buy a Carothers in person. Someday I will get to experience Blade.

Ten 3" EDC2 in Delta 3V, Friday 22th

out in the main "fixed blade for sale" area

Last edited:
Back