The NEXT SALE

10 pieces of Blade Show inventory (pot luck, pick your choice), Friday May 8th
Out in the main sale area here: https://www.bladeforums.com/forums/for-sale-fixed-blades.754/

We're running a little low on some of the Bladeshow inventory but we will have a few of the new DEK1 ready

Sales are at 3:00 eastern time.

Rotating shift work will do the same thing:confused:
Indeed it will.

Back in another life, I was working a job that had rotating shifts every 28 days. I was moaning about it one day to a fellow co-worker and he said that is sister worked as an air traffic controller at O'Hare Airport and that ATCs had to rotate every week!!!! I have never understood the logic behind that and frankly am amazed there aren't more plane crashes due just to that.

When I had a summer job as a toll collector (a long time ago), everyone worked 10 days straight on one shift, got 4 days off, and then worked 10 days straight on the next shift, 8-4, 4-12, 12-8, etc. etc. I never did get used to that.

Wow, F that. I worked doubles for a summer once installing network and phone cables. The job site was a 60-90 minute drive away depending on construction (Michigan). I remember sitting in bed staring at the clock and being so untired, confused, and miserable I couldn’t sleep at all. Staring at the clock face is almost the only memory of that summer I have. Never again!

Back