The NEXT SALE

FK2's?hard/thin or ogFK2's?Nathan,you told us there are no more og FK2's,please explain,thanks.

We had some of both. All three of us here thought we were out of the standard configuration but when we were rifling through the old stock pieces set aside for blade show Mark found some that had been misplaced during the move. They were work-in-process at the old shop and were moved here and not accounted for. We found some EDC's and some double-edged fighters that I didn't know we had also.

Unfortunately our "organization" is not completely organized and since the move there are some things that have been misplaced. There were some work in process pieces that were disrupted during the move and some of these field knives were among them.

This was not a case of telling people we didn't have them when we did (intentionally), this was a matter of finding some old wip that was in a box that I didn't know we had. This kind of thing happens a lot.

I can fully understand how that can happen. Surely no one would imagine you would say you had none left when actually you did. You are an honourable company. If you happen to find another FK2 I'll take it please. Lol.

Last edited:
IIIIIIIIIIIII,
If you should get it home and decide you donā€™t ā€œneedā€ that dagger, or someone else convinces you to pass it on, please donā€™t hesitate to PM me šŸ¤©

We had some of both. All three of us here thought we were out of the standard configuration but when we were rifling through the old stock pieces set aside for blade show Mark found some that had been misplaced during the move. They were work-in-process at the old shop and were moved here and not accounted for. We found some EDC's and some double-edged fighters that I didn't know we had also.

Unfortunately our "organization" is not completely organized and since the move there are some things that have been misplaced. There were some work in process pieces that were disrupted during the move and some of these field knives were among them.

This was not a case of telling people we didn't have them when we did (intentionally), this was a matter of finding some old wip that was in a box that I didn't know we had. This kind of thing happens a lot.

Perhaps there's a box of Boot Daggers that got misplaced during the move...? šŸ˜

Back