The "Official" T.M. Hunt Custom Knives Random Chat Thread

I believe that's your call, chief.

Well, I officially don't have time for this, so, I am hearby oficially apointing Murph as my official official. Let him review and determine if this is officialy official or officialy unofficial. However, we are officially on page 4 now. So if you want my official opinion, I think its officially official. Officially.

What the hell are we talking about anyway?

I think we need another video in here. Just as long as Diesel D don't post it.

[video=youtube_share;XcxKIJTb3Hg]http://youtu.be/XcxKIJTb3Hg[/video]

A slightly more dangerous topic?

I think we need another video in here. Just as long as Diesel D don't post it.

The T.M. Hunt Official "official statement": While I verify the authenticity of this officiality it should be noted that there may be counterfeit officials in the area. You'll have a hard time being sure they're official officials. I deem this, for now, to be 100% official. That bring the official count to ....hell I don't know, but it's official.! Todd, show the good people how to "Walk Like a Camel"!

[video=youtube_share;XcxKIJTb3Hg]http://youtu.be/XcxKIJTb3Hg[/video]

A slightly more dangerous topic?

Haha, I love Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Hilarious.

The T.M. Hunt Official "official statement": While I verify the authenticity of this officiality it should be noted that there may be counterfeit officials in the area. You'll have a hard time being sure they're official officials. I deem this, for now, to be 100% official. That bring the official count to ....hell I don't know, but it's official.! Todd, show the good people how to "Walk Like a Camel"!

I second that opinion

O.k. how do you post Youtube videos's

The Holy Hand Grenade of St Antioch:
And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three. No more. No less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once at the number three, being the third number to be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it."

Back