The "Official" T.M. Hunt Custom Knives Random Chat Thread

sewed up more sheaths, dyed one, did some touch ups, laughed at Todd when he cut himsef on an M18, played with my new M18 (with Vik sized handles), ate food, drank beer, gave Todd the Green Hornet (heh - he did not see that coming!) - ready to load up the truck bright and early.
did not shed any of my own blood today - I consider this a win.

That poor Hornet has had a hard time finding a home. I may have to buy it from Todd. Again.:D

Good luck and have fun at the show, guys. I am sure you all will kick ass.

today........ was a good day.
here's hoping tomorrow is better!

Today was not as lucrative as Friday and Saturday, but we still moved pieces. Overall, Blade show 2015 was a huge success. Best year for us by far, great to see old friends and made a ton of new ones. More on it when I get back to Indiana.

Geeze. I knew Todd was a stout guy but just how tall is that dude? Makes Rick and Murph look like kids.

Sounds like you guys had a good time at Blade! Congrats!

I'm still jealous, One day I'll be able to make it down.

Today was not as lucrative as Friday and Saturday, but we still moved pieces. Overall, Blade show 2015 was a huge success. Best year for us by far, great to see old friends and made a ton of new ones. More on it when I get back to Indiana.

I am glad I got to meet you all. Can't wait for the dual-headed pepper grinder collaboration project. You all are going to be millionaires.

I definitely enjoyed getting to talk to you before and during dinner Mrs BC -- hope Sunday treated you guys well.

I got home a bit after 4 central time today - enjoyed the show, looking forward to next year!

I am glad I got to meet you all. Can't wait for the dual-headed pepper grinder collaboration project. You all are going to be millionaires.

Dont forget about the whaleshark bottle openers too! :D Had a blast with you guys this weekend!

Haven't seen Todd around lately. He must be busy. :thumbup:

Water is up over most back roads. Main roads are still open, no problem. My Jeep needs a snorkel for my usual routes though.

I can believe it. I saw some footage this evening from one of the Indy news helicopters flying around in the Columbus area.

Water is high as a midgets ass all through the county, fortunately for me, I rarely leave the house! :)

Back