The One That Got Away

Being a stick in the mud on this thread, I'll just tell ya I have only sold one knife. It was a hard to get GEC barlow. Anyway, the price was right and I have no regrets. My only regret is that I have not sold a bunch of others that are collecting dust and will never get used or probably even handled again.

My knife use day to day is pretty well set and I am not looking to change. But I could. So, I have been making a conscious effort to buy fewer knives.

only sold one knife
:) That's one more than I ever sold . So nothing to regret there for me . :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:oops: I did however let quite a few great bargain buying opportunities slip by , that I regret to this day ...but too numerous to mention specifically . :(

Wish I still had this one... REK customized Lightfoot 460 Magnum...

NYBHM7r.jpg

NYkKmiv.jpg

i0JzKjA.jpg

Spyderco Tuff. I sold it right before they were discontinued, and the money idid get didn't even go to what it i was selling it for.

M390 DLT Exclusive Hinderer XM-18 3.5 Gen 5 No Choil Spanto
with a few mods including a REK regrind!

I've had Josh regrind quite a few knives over the years and the transformation into a real cutting/slicing tool is astounding.
I still have two but really should have hung on to all of them.
A reground Shempp Tuff is also on my regret list right under the XM.

I think that the "Josh regrind" is the magic term here.
Josh has reground several of mine and he's a magician...

I regret getting rid of perfectly centered, no blade play Benchmade Ritter Grip in M390.

CRK Small Sebenza 21 with raindrop damascus blade and matching raindrop CG on the presentation side and a CRK Ti-Lock. Kick myself every time.

Wish I still had this one... REK customized Lightfoot 460 Magnum...

NYBHM7r.jpg

NYkKmiv.jpg

i0JzKjA.jpg

This knife is sweet. Ever since I saw this picture a couple days ago, I fallen down a rabbit hole of endless internet searching. Tough loss.

Back