The Remington thread

Is anyone able to identify the Remington knife 3rd from the left in the picture below*?

https://imgur.com/a/gNSglhm

*I’m having a heck of a time with figuring out how to get the BBcode with Imgur since I can no longer sign in from my phone and I have to use the app.

*I’m having a heck of a time with figuring out how to get the BBcode with Imgur since I can no longer sign in from my phone and I have to use the app.
When you’ve uploaded the photo, cancel the pop up menu. Then press and hold the photo until a new menu pops up. Make sure to select Copy Post Link. Then paste it into the thread (the landscape icon)

nm4TS6e.png

Thank you very much Dschal.

3rd knife from left; 2nd from right; has the Remington ‘R’ on it; is the one I’m trying to ID.

Is anyone able to identify the Remington knife 3rd from the left in the picture below*?
Do you have this knife or just a picture? If you have it what is it's blade configuration and handle material. It looks to me like it has a Turkish clip for the main blade and a sheep foot for the secondary. I did not find that configuration in my Book.

O.B.

Do you have this knife or just a picture? If you have it what is it's blade configuration and handle material. It looks to me like it has a Turkish clip for the main blade and a sheep foot for the secondary. I did not find that configuration in my Book.

O.B.

I just have the picture that I stole from eBay. Thanks for checking your book. Is it the Remington Past and Present book that you checked?

Bumping this thread to post about my first and only Remington, an R672, a model you don't seem to see too often and my favorite pattern!
I almost didn't get this one too! It was picked up from the post office by a stranger and just when I completely lost hope in ever seeing it in person they seemed to have graciously returned it! After two months!!
Anyways, here are some pictures:
WwqBgY9.jpg

Bdv3jBd.jpg

70VlnUR.jpg

Check out the integrated bolsters, a really cool feature in my opinion that really cuts down on a lot of bulk!
VsyLE85.jpg

Have a great week everyone!
Beautiful knife. Weird story.

Bumping this thread to post about my first and only Remington, an R672, a model you don't seem to see too often and my favorite pattern!
I almost didn't get this one too! It was picked up from the post office by a stranger and just when I completely lost hope in ever seeing it in person they seemed to have graciously returned it! After two months!!
Anyways, here are some pictures:
WwqBgY9.jpg

Bdv3jBd.jpg

70VlnUR.jpg

Check out the integrated bolsters, a really cool feature in my opinion that really cuts down on a lot of bulk!
VsyLE85.jpg

Have a great week everyone!

Nice knife. What are the covers made of?

Thanks! To me the dents on the surface were unusual and made me think wood but it's shiny which makes one think it's not wood. I have a Franken knife made of Remington blades salvaged from I think celluloid damaged knives. It has wood covers but painted shiny black.

Back