The Return Of The Team Gemini Ultra Light Brigade...Sunday August 28, 2022 at 9PM Eastern...Now Available in Stone Washed Finish

Kind of annoying that Amy's email address is still in the body of the emails generated by Busse. When you email her the server bounces it back as undeliverable.

Since I have no TGULB's yet, I dipped in for a pair of stonewashed- black canvas on 1, maroon canvas on the 2nd
The waiting begins...again lol 😅👍

I'm going to go on the record stating I doubt there will be a long wait for these, wouldn't even surprise me if they were shipping these within a few weeks give or take.

Kind of annoying that Amy's email address is still in the body of the emails generated by Busse. When you email her the server bounces it back as undeliverable.
Did she depart? I thought she was just taking some time off.

Well, seeing as I couldn't pass up a Stonewashed TGULB... it's looking like my current user (I use that term quite loosely as it still looks virtually brand new except for a few spots in the coating) TGULB will be needing a new home.

I wonder if any of you kind GentleHOG's would be so good as to give her a hardworking household be a part of? She's got her best razor-sharp-ultra-convex-15dps-edge dress on and she's looking to party harder than a college girl on spring break :)

P.S. Do I need to also mention that desert sage coating on black canvas micarta is a fantastic combination???

Screen Shot 2022-08-29 at 2.41.34 PM.png

Well, seeing as I couldn't pass up a Stonewashed TGULB... it's looking like my current user (I use that term quite loosely as it still looks virtually brand new except for a few spots in the coating) TGULB will be needing a new home.

I wonder if any of you kind GentleHOG's would be so good as to give her a hardworking household be a part of? She's got her best razor-sharp-ultra-convex-15dps-edge dress on and she's looking to party harder than a college girl on spring break :)

P.S. Do I need to also mention that desert sage coating on black canvas micarta is a fantastic combination???

View attachment 1914622

I'll give her a good home for you. No problem at all.

View attachment 1914622
since it's a fake I'll dispose of it for you free of charge.

Ok, I don’t think I can resist. But I can’t choose between CF and stone washed.

I let 15 min go by before pulling the trigger thinking I might have more time till I got dinged. 🤣
This is my first Busse, been saving for awhile. I was sat here comfy for the long haul. Cozied up for what I assumed to be at -least- 3 months. I'm ecstatic and now am anxious and shaking. What a feeling. Woo! Thank you for the update, i've been lurking these forums like a hawk for any sniff of production/delivery times ect. This is much preferable to what I had readied myself for!

Whoops! Since I posted my update above, I, too, have been dinged for maroon on stonewash. Woohooooo!

Back