The Return Of The Team Gemini Ultra Light Brigade...Sunday August 28, 2022 at 9PM Eastern...Now Available in Stone Washed Finish

haha next I need a beautiful leather sheath.
I got one through ramoscustoms, Burgundy leather over Kydex coming in hopefully within a month, and im going to pick up another sheath from Dave brown. Who were you going to go through for your sheaths?

Edit: Despite being from california this will also be my EDC, although I do not leave my house much :| so maybe SDC

I could only buy one. I shouldn’t even have bought one 😂.

I went black canvas and stonewashed. I really really debated CF. Even if they were the same cost I’m not sure which I’d want.

I’m also second-guessing the black canvas choice. Tan or green canvas looks amazing. And then black and tan kr black and green g10 do too. I can see why you dudes order multiple lol

I got one through ramoscustoms, Burgundy leather over Kydex coming in hopefully within a month, and im going to pick up another sheath from Dave brown. Who were you going to go through for your sheaths?

Edit: Despite being from california this will also be my EDC, although I do not leave my house much :| so maybe SDC
I ordered two through Ramoscustoms as well, one for my Hellrazor 2 and one for my TGULB both CF with OD green and black G10. Sheaths will be black leather with green stitching dangler sheaths and one spare regular belt attachment.

I could only buy one. I shouldn’t even have bought one 😂.

I went black canvas and stonewashed. I really really debated CF. Even if they were the same cost I’m not sure which I’d want.

I’m also second-guessing the black canvas choice. Tan or green canvas looks amazing. And then black and tan kr black and green g10 do too. I can see why you dudes order multiple lol

yeah, same.

But, you can't go wrong with classic black canvas...but yes, tan canvas looks amazing too, imho.

Busse's canvas micarta is the best in the business, imho.

G10 looks good, but is a little plastic-y feeling to me.

Paper micarta is my favorite < for aesthetics >, but feels like a bowling ball.

But for in-hand feel and comfort, you made the best call on the canvas mic. Enjoy.

BTW, vvv these vvv are from the original drop-- not the latest.

jpUWXRM.jpg

CwjAULA.jpg

Last edited:
yeah, same.

But, you can't go wrong with classic black canvas...but yes, tan canvas looks amazing too, imho.

Busse's canvas micarta is the best in the business, imho.

G10 looks good, but is a little plastic-y feeling to me.

Paper micarta is my favorite < for aesthetics >, but feels like a bowling ball.

But for in-hand feel and comfort, you made the best call on the canvas mic. Enjoy.

BTW, vvv these vvv are from the original drop-- not the latest.

jpUWXRM.jpg

CwjAULA.jpg
I had a green canvas from the original drop. In hindsight that may have been my favorite Busse I’ve owned. I also agree about the tan canvas, it looks very nice especially with wear and age.

Still no shipping here. And I got dinged on the first day of dings, I think. Maroon micarta on stonewash.

What are the chances I could start a direct deposit to you, @Jerry Busse? Just build up an account over time, so that when you decide to do another TG Crusader... in stonwash.... or DLC.... it won't hurt so bad.

I love the TG Crusader too, to me its the perfect geometry of blade and handle...I have been looking for one for years....

Back