The Return Of The Team Gemini Ultra Light Brigade...Sunday August 28, 2022 at 9PM Eastern...Now Available in Stone Washed Finish

Arrived! Flawless f&f.

I had the original TGLB but it’s been a long time. From memory, the handles had a little sharper edges. Not sharper as in uncomfortable - the OG was great. But this one is very smooth and polished.

Love the knife. Part of me wishes I’d splurged on the CF but the stonewashed finish is nice. I do love the relatively unfinished Busse style. There are some chatter marks, especially in the groove - it’s unrefined and I really enjoy and prefer it.

I ordered the black Micarta. I regret my choice I. That I love both the tan and green Micarta options. But I can’t order 3x so I couldn’t have chosen correctly 😂. But this does look nice!

Super happy. Photo and perspective is off. It’s a lot larger than the infimandu!

Attachments

• DFC4CBBA-E688-4FD4-B36A-38809E6EACC0.jpeg
    DFC4CBBA-E688-4FD4-B36A-38809E6EACC0.jpeg
    38.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 052E3B95-BC2A-4269-A04F-65611816D87E.jpeg
    052E3B95-BC2A-4269-A04F-65611816D87E.jpeg
    37.5 KB · Views: 21
Arrived! Flawless f&f.

I had the original TGLB but it’s been a long time. From memory, the handles had a little sharper edges. Not sharper as in uncomfortable - the OG was great. But this one is very smooth and polished.

Love the knife. Part of me wishes I’d splurged on the CF but the stonewashed finish is nice. I do love the relatively unfinished Busse style. There are some chatter marks, especially in the groove - it’s unrefined and I really enjoy and prefer it.

I ordered the black Micarta. I regret my choice I. That I love both the tan and green Micarta options. But I can’t order 3x so I couldn’t have chosen correctly 😂. But this does look nice!

Super happy. Photo and perspective is off. It’s a lot larger than the infimandu!
Looks gorgeous! Super excited for mine, still awaiting shipping, though. Hopefully get my notice soon.

Looks gorgeous! Super excited for mine, still awaiting shipping, though. Hopefully get my notice soon.

It’s a beautiful knife. Part of the option for black Micarta was recreating my first. Though it was black with CF.

It looks great. But the green and tan look great; I’m not personally a fan of the maroon. I do want to handle a g10 version but I love Micarta so much.

Yeah... same here. Busse is pushing the limit on this one. I don't think I've waited this long for shipping after ding since the HOG Badger.

I got this in and it feels amazing in hand. Probably the best feeling knife I own.

I actually believe that's the the standard shipping time according to the website, last I checked a couple weeks back.
It's 7-14 days. I'm a new customer, and have checked multiple times.

Edit: I guess I would've preferred them not to ding my card, I probably would have been more patient. I am going off of the information the website provides. If 7-14 days is no longer the case perhaps an update is in order?

Last edited:
It's 7-14 days. I'm a new customer, and have checked multiple times.

Edit: I guess I would've preferred them not to ding my card, I probably would have been more patient. I am going off of the information the website provides. If 7-14 days is no longer the case perhaps an update is in order?

See highlighted section under 'Terms and Conditions'... :)

Last edited:
I must've missed this one.
This is the one I read. Regardless, as a first time customer i'm less than enthused.

"The balance of the order will be charged to your credit card roughly 7 to 14 business days prior to actual shipment."
We always strive to fulfill orders as quickly as possible. If you would like to email me at garth@bussecombat.com I can look into your order.

Garth

We always strive to fulfill orders as quickly as possible. If you would like to email me at garth@bussecombat.com I can look into your order.

Garth
Hey Garth, I really appreciate that. That's amazing, and not necessarily what I was looking for. I will shoot you the email, but I'm not looking for preferential treatment or anything. I guess I'm struggling to understand the dynamics of how purchasing from the website works, and how "runs" work here on the forums. I'm definitely going to do my best to be a part of the community, but these blades are prohibitively expensive for me to purchase given my current financial situation. I do have strong intentions of purchasing more, though, I do hope my snippy comments haven't misconstrued my attitude as ungrateful, merely impatient. Thank you guys sincerely for all that you do.

Hey Garth, I really appreciate that. That's amazing, and not necessarily what I was looking for. I will shoot you the email, but I'm not looking for preferential treatment or anything. I guess I'm struggling to understand the dynamics of how purchasing from the website works, and how "runs" work here on the forums. I'm definitely going to do my best to be a part of the community, but these blades are prohibitively expensive for me to purchase given my current financial situation. I do have strong intentions of purchasing more, though, I do hope my snippy comments haven't misconstrued my attitude as ungrateful, merely impatient. Thank you guys, sincerely for all that you do.

I apologize for the hassle and know that Garth will get this sorted out for you ASAP.

I also know that Garth probably doesn't need my help, but I am willing to sit at my desk and drink scotch until he solves the mystery, and I don't care how many hours, days, or bottles it might take!

I know, . . . I give, I give . . . it's what I do! ;)

Let's Drink!

Jerry

I apologize for the hassle and know that Garth will get this sorted out for you ASAP.

I also know that Garth probably doesn't need my help, but I am willing to sit at my desk and drink scotch until he solves the mystery, and I don't care how many hours, days, or bottles it might take!

I know, . . . I give, I give . . . it's what I do! ;)

Let's Drink!

Jerry
It's no hassle! Especially when I get the opportunity to exchange comments with the legend himself. I'm more than willing to wait my turn to experience the literal magic knives you guys somehow conjure from the ether. I sit here, hoping it doesn't take too many bottles. Or on the other hand, maybe just enough. Again, thank you for all that you do. I was confident in my choice, but you've solidified me as a fan.
Cheers, bossman!

Back