The Rise Of The Baddest Blade In The Land. . . The Anorexic Fusion Battle Mistress!!!. . . . Coming Wednesday, November 2, 2022 At 9:00 pm Eastern!!!

Here is a few pics of mine which I received on Thursday.

1wEYEUa.jpg

z8fe5r3.jpg

hV4FGk0.jpg

The sheath had come with a different knife but I didn't like the fit so I made a new one for it. That sheath fits like it was made for the AFBM. :cool::thumbsup:

Here is a few pics of mine which I received on Thursday.

1wEYEUa.jpg

z8fe5r3.jpg

hV4FGk0.jpg

The sheath had come with a different knife but I didn't like the fit so I made a new one for it. That sheath fits like it was made for the AFBM. :cool::thumbsup:
Congrats! Are those Maroon handles?

Mine arrived today after getting an email last night from UPS saying it was delayed until Monday, lol. Was pleasantly surprised when I got another email this morning that it was rescheduled back to today again!

Very nice knife, I much prefer this one to my old Fusion Battle Mistress Battle Grade. That ole' pig was just too much knife for me as a smaller statured person and this one is just at the ragged edge of what I'll be interested keeping. I like the new handle contours also.

I was also very happy to see that the edge was ground quite thin on these compared to Battle Mistress of all flavors from years past. This one should perform very well penetration-wise, especially if you wanted to reprofile the edge more acutely for chopping wood.

Father & Son gives this one TWO THUMBS UP!

Screenshot 2022-12-10 at 5.23.01 PM.png

...I was also very happy to see that the edge was ground quite thin on these compared to Battle Mistress of all flavors from years past. This one should perform very well penetration-wise, especially if you wanted to reprofile the edge more acutely for chopping wood...

Amen. That was one of the first things I noticed.

I have an INFI Rat that is also ground pretty thin. This AFBM feels even thinner than that Rat.

Mine arrived today after getting an email last night from UPS saying it was delayed until Monday, lol. Was pleasantly surprised when I got another email this morning that it was rescheduled back to today again!

Very nice knife, I much prefer this one to my old Fusion Battle Mistress Battle Grade. That ole' pig was just too much knife for me as a smaller statured person and this one is just at the ragged edge of what I'll be interested keeping. I like the new handle contours also.

I was also very happy to see that the edge was ground quite thin on these compared to Battle Mistress of all flavors from years past. This one should perform very well penetration-wise, especially if you wanted to reprofile the edge more acutely for chopping wood.

Father & Son gives this one TWO THUMBS UP!

View attachment 2012853

I’m definitely excited to see the thinner edge on mine when it gets here.

These are pretty awesome. Now I just need to figure out which one to beat on first. I think it’ll be the brown one.

So you got one of every shade of micarta on stonewash? That's a pretty epic haul, well played sir. Which one do you like best? I'm loving the green canvas on sterile stonewashed that showed up today, matches the stonewash finish beautifully... pictures don't really get this across well.

Very impressed. Wow.

Sheath is great too!

Attachments

• 20221210_203938.jpg
    20221210_203938.jpg
    328.3 KB · Views: 16
Back