• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

The Shrinkster wallet! My own simple design and manufacture.

Shane,
Looks like a great idea. I have been looking for something like this to use when out in the kayak for ID, debit card and a little cash. Should fit in one of my PFD pockets and make it easier for the authorities to ID my body :) Just placed an order.

Greg

The ATM idea worked like a charm. Everything packed away fast and secure. I hate standing outside fumbling with money at an ATM!

Forget stickers. They won't all stick perfectly and even the ones that do will shred around the edges soon and look shabby. Branding could look good with a simple logo, even the website: www.theshrinkster.com . But if some half-print and some overprint, shabby again. You need to be sure you got a near fool-proof system.

Shane,
Looks like a great idea. I have been looking for something like this to use when out in the kayak for ID, debit card and a little cash. Should fit in one of my PFD pockets and make it easier for the authorities to ID my body :) Just placed an order.

Greg

I am packaging up your order for shipping now. I included a standard size and double sized floater for yours! Thank you and be safe out there!

The ATM idea worked like a charm. Everything packed away fast and secure. I hate standing outside fumbling with money at an ATM!

Forget stickers. They won't all stick perfectly and even the ones that do will shred around the edges soon and look shabby. Branding could look good with a simple logo, even the website: www.theshrinkster.com . But if some half-print and some overprint, shabby again. You need to be sure you got a near fool-proof system.

It is a vulnerable feeling messing around at those atms with your wallet out. I like that idea of a priority list that you can only see the top item, then reveal the next thing by removing the one you accomplished. Man I could use that, I start one thing and wind up doing three others!

A friend of mine just suggested some sort of silk screening type painting. I am sure the right idea will come along, and I have thousands of those business card inserts to get rid of until then :D

I am packaging up your order for shipping now. I included a standard size and double sized floater for yours! Thank you and be safe out there!

It is a vulnerable feeling messing around at those atms with your wallet out. I like that idea of a priority list that you can only see the top item, then reveal the next thing by removing the one you accomplished. Man I could use that, I start one thing and wind up doing three others!

A friend of mine just suggested some sort of silk screening type painting. I am sure the right idea will come along, and I have thousands of those business card inserts to get rid of until then :D

Include three business card inserts with each sale, so customers can hand them out to people who see theirs and like the idea.

Shane,

Greg

I like that. I like to be sure I have my doctor's card and my medical insurance card on me. Those two can go on top of the bank card and cash (with my to-do lists on the other side).

Be a good way to store the insurance card and registration in the glove compartment.

I mentioned that you should include multiple rubber bands. The reason for this is because I will be using it for cash on one side, and credit cards on the other. Two bands, positioned side by side either vertically or horizontally, secure the items tightly while also providing easy access, rather than using them in a crisscrossed pattern.

Be a good way to store the insurance card and registration in the glove compartment.

I actually use one for that :D A bigger sized one that I may start selling eventually.

I mentioned that you should include multiple rubber bands. The reason for this is because I will be using it for cash on one side, and credit cards on the other. Two bands, positioned side by side either vertically or horizontally, secure the items tightly while also providing easy access, rather than using them in a crisscrossed pattern.

I have decided to include a spare set of rubber bands, I will mail you a couple.

On a big road trip. The shrinkster is being heavily tested and it's a winner so far.

Mine arrived just the other day. Works very well, and I like having less in my pockets far more than I thought I would. My preference is for the rubber bands to be up near the edges of the backing, to facilitate ease of access. Many thanks for the fine product Shane.

fcd75bb5.jpg

So glad to hear it arrived safe and that you like it. Thanks for taking the time to let me know.
Awesome knife by the way!

Just pulled the trigger on one of these bad boys over on your site, looking forward to it. Pretty slick little package. I think you should punch 2 holes (maybe 4), 1 in each corne so you can thread some paracord or a chain through it to wear it around your neck, for vacations and such where a pocket is not advisable.

Thanks.

Bpman

Thanks much bpman. I will have it shipped to you tonight! That is a good idea.
One nice thing about the shrinkster is that it is cheap enough, that modding it isn't too scary of a proposal.
I will definitely consider that for future models :D

Thats exactly what ive been looking for il be ordering as soon as i get home today wish i would have seen this sooner. Rich

Back