The Snarking Dead Season 3 Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BF member jeepin was able to snag one of those Fiskars X15's at his local Sears by having them do the price matching that they offer. All that was required was the following info for my store where they have those axes at those prices.

Sears at Crossroads Mall in Beckley, WV

PH: (304) 254-2000

And with that info he was able to obtain the axe at that price. My local store only had two left, so I figured you guys might want to give it a shot before they were gone.

If I didn't already have one, I'd jump on this. It's a damn good axe.

Damn, perhaps the longest gap in the off topic chat history.

Mighty slow Saturday......
Almost a four hour gap Dubz?

Sometimes a long gap can be a good thing...

I hear ya.

Well, I went out to a friends house today. They were hosting their 4th annual MV convoy.
About 30 to 40 duece & a halfs, and all kinds of other cool rigs.
They're quite gracious hosts. Food, water, & sani-cans provided for all.
I'm always impressed when I get to talk to service veterans. God bless em all!

Seriously??? Can you post a few pics!

it's just a stock 2600... in a couple months, i expect i'll have the space to set them up too :)

saw one with games, going for $250 at a local pawn shoppe. "collectible" he said.

just a pic I took today, thought it was kinda cool.

100_3559.jpg

and a few cloud pics I took a few weeks back, a storm was rolling in.

100_3092.jpg

100_3087.jpg

100_3072.jpg

Thrill
That shot of the pinecone kinda looks like an a$$hole. Damn, why am I up so early on a Sunday morning?!
Balding

Oh......forgot to tell. Finally got my Harley outa the shop yesterday and rode her to the Canadian border for a test flight. Sure was good. It sounds more adverturous than it really is. I'ts only about a 40min ride :p But, its a beautiful ride and the day was beautiful. Bugs were bad though.
Cheers
Balding

Sounds like a good time and it was even really nice out yesterday!! We should figure out a time to meet up for some fishing one of these days.

I dug an old Cold Steel "Bushman" out of a box of stuff and put an edge on it this morning. Been playing around with it and am actually pretty damned impressed. I think I gave like 8 bucks for it used at a gun show.

7621380600_2d0c60b995_b.jpg

Oh......forgot to tell. Finally got my Harley outa the shop yesterday and rode her to the Canadian border for a test flight. Sure was good. It sounds more adverturous than it really is. I'ts only about a 40min ride :p But, its a beautiful ride and the day was beautiful. Bugs were bad though.
Cheers
Balding

Whatcha got, Eagle? I have an '06 Electra Glide currently. It's my daily rider.

I dug an old Cold Steel "Bushman" out of a box of stuff and put an edge on it this morning. Been playing around with it and am actually pretty damned impressed. I think I gave like 8 bucks for it used at a gun show.

7621380600_2d0c60b995_b.jpg
Have eyed that one down many times.

Diesel
Mines an 03 Hundred Anniversary silver/black Lowrider. It's great for getting around town and back and forth to work.
Balding

Got this one off the Blademakers For Sale BF forum. It's a beauty! Pictures don't do it justice. The walnut is highly figured, looks like it could be crotch. Beautiful copper tubing. Sweeping lines. Should be good for skinning small game, bunnies all the way up to yotes. I am very pleased with it. I bought it without sheath. What you see is my custom made one.

DSC_00012-1.jpg

DSC_0009-3.jpg

DSC_0004-4.jpg

DSC_0002-3.jpg

DSC_0007-4.jpg

Cheers
Balding

Cool blade. Reminds me of a sharp finger. Sheath looks awesome, as usual.

Warrior
That's what I would call it. Only this one is handmade and out of 1095 steel. I've always wanted a sharpfinger, but the new ones are kinda cheesy.
Balding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back