The SR-MagnaCut Galley Rat Is Coming Sunday, 4-23-2023 At 9:00 PM Eastern!

Thankfully, the edge didn’t make contact in the picture. The greens were used to keep it elevated, which can be seen by the reflection. As for the meal, I did my best to not touch the plate with it. The steak was quite tender, and almost pulled apart like string cheese!

Thankfully, the edge didn’t make contact in the picture. The greens were used to keep it elevated, which can be seen by the reflection. As for the meal, I did my best to not touch the plate with it. The steak was quite tender, and almost pulled apart like string cheese!
😆Ahhh I see what you are saying.

I like my Galley Rat. I jumped on this one even though I’m not a big fan of the Black & Tan G-10. For all I knew, this was the only way it would ever be available. If I had known that it would eventually be released in other colors, I would have waited to get one I like. The new Black & Blue looks great, and the classic Black G-10 would be killer cool. I have to ask, VooDooWitchDoctor VooDooWitchDoctor If the Swamp releases a knife I like with only one handle option I don’t care for, should I just hold off on the assumption it will eventually come the way I want it? Or is this only the case with the Galley Rat? I don’t want to miss out on something I want either way, if you catch my drift. Also, should I start saving for an inevitable Black G-10 Sterile Galley Rat?

Last edited:
Back