The Strange Tyranny of the Green Box

If, at the end of the year, the person with the most green plants, er, boxes, had to put on a pink dress and be Kismet's,"miss congeniality",with a photo of the same as their atavar for one WEEK....well, it might be poetic justice, is all.

munk

while we're at it....

everybody familiar with the "report bad post" icon?
(red triangle, top right)

Next time you want to flame....or feel the hair raise on the back of your neck....USE that feature instead. ;)

oh....and for BruiseLeee.....No, you can't report your own post as bad...:rolleyes:

I just passed my cursor over the balance thingy on Bill's post, and it said"Add to Bill Martino's reputation", or something like that. :confused:

:rolleyes:

Can't get that one to compute.

BTW, 40+ inches of snow in our first month up here in NY state. haven't tried shoveling with a Khukuri yet. Haven't wanted to chip through the ice either, so as not to damage the blade on the pavement.

Hope to get organised soon, and spend a little more time here again.

have engraved a lot of guns though!

Tom

ps. I am partially doing this just to see if I have any green things yet! :D

OK Danny,

My power to dispense chiclets is not great, but I did what I could.

Tom

BTW. I found a Kendo club up here, and will be participating with my two older boys. I know many look down on Kendo, but it will be good exercise for me, and a good time with my sons. I also believe it is better than nothing.

ohhhh man!

"You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later."

thanks Tom

Kendo is as good as you make it. If you approach it as a sport, then it wont be much good. If you approach it as combat training and use your "budo eyes" to find the useful parts of it, then it can be great.

Thanks Danny.

I do intend to approach it as art/combat training. The pursuit of precision and excellence interests me, although I have a long way to go in the discipline department!

Tom

raghorn said:
Be careful with those chiclets, don't want to create too many rep-point whores. :D

Too late. I'm already resorting to French maid outfits and wolf fur thongs. Now hand over some green or I'll post the pics! :D

raghorn said:
Be careful with those chiclets, don't want to create too many rep-point whores. :D

Hmmm... what if people start posting and than getting disappointed b/c their chicklet count hasn't gone up?

Ive decided that from now on Im going to dump my rep points onto Yvsa every day. Ill see just how high the rep points go.

Back