The Sunday Picture Show... (5-17-2020) . . . (OLD Show Look at the DATE...)

Discussion in 'Buck Knives' started by ItsTooEarly, May 17, 2020.

1. ItsTooEarly

ItsTooEarly

Oct 10, 2007
    The Sunday Picture Show... (5-17-2020)

Hello everyone, it's time again for the Sunday Picture Show... This Show is for everyone... So feel free to talk about and compliment each other about there new or old Buck knives... We all like to show are new or older knives that we just got or had for years... So everyone please share and post a picture of one of your Buck knives or a picture with lots of Buck knives... Fixed blades or folders... Post all the pictures you want, but save some for next weeks Sundays Picture Show... Post a new picture or a old picture... If you only have one Buck knife or a lot of Buck knives... Just take some new Pictures of it or of them and just get creative and make Buck Proud... Thanks, ItsTooEarly ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can share any Buck Knife or Buck Knives
    that you wish too... It doesn't have to be
    special any Buck Knife will do...

Today I have a awesome Buck 106 camping
    axe... I got this one in a collection I bought
    in Oregon last year...

Thanks for looking, ITE

106 camping axe...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:) :) :) Allyson :) :) :) ... ;) ;) ;) Sam ;) ;) ;) ... :D :D :D Armand 3rd :D :D :D ...

2. stevekolt

stevekolt Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 9, 2007
    119 Special with Brown Micarta handles. Picked this one up from Makael. I got the left handed sheath either direct from Buck, or from DLT. My first 119, and first Buck fixed blade knife.

[​IMG]

3. Aryan29

Aryan29

May 20, 2018
    Buck119, 110Auto and 303.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks @ItsTooEarly for SPS, all participants and visitors.
    Happy Sunday.

Last edited: May 17, 2020
  4. Aryan29

Aryan29

May 20, 2018
    Some more Buck knives...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

IEN710, Jason9477, JD Bear and 28 others like this.
  5. Chilebrown

Chilebrown

Oct 4, 2017
  6. Bastler

Bastler Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 9, 2020
    Just a garden variety Buck that I pulled from my pocket.

[​IMG]

7. BP_

BP_ Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2015
    Happy SPS to all. Great opening so far, looking forward to what’s to come. Very thankful to be healthy, safe, and back to working. I hope everyone is well. :thumbsup:

May Buck Of The Month for me today. I’ve always liked these knives. Great users, too. I like the rubber handled versions as users. :)

Gloomy morning, no good sunlight for pictures. One from indoors will have to do this morning.

132A85BB-A3AE-4AA1-8A33-379491C5C708.jpeg

8. kossetx

kossetx Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 11, 2017
    Here is one I haven't shown in a while. USN Warrior Transition Program. Always wondered about the story behind it... IMG_0696.JPG

9. kossetx

kossetx Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 11, 2017
    Checkered Buffalo horn?

Makael likes this.
  10. Chilebrown

Chilebrown

Oct 4, 2017
    The seller called this Checkered Black Micarta. The blade is stamped 1993. I have no actual proof as a C.O.A. but I strongly believe this was a photo-type that was made when Buck was experimenting with patterns and materials which may have been incorporated in the Master Series and later in a BCCI offering. This knife was obtained from Richard Matheny who had access to these rare knives.

bucksway, Makael, jbmonkey and 3 others like this.
  11. GPyro

GPyro Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 18, 2019
    IMG_20200517_103639779~2.jpg IMG_20200517_103553983~2.jpg IMG_20200517_104401037~2.jpg
    Thanks all for the great knives, and to ITE for the weekly show!
    I hope everyone is well.

Here's a couple of 194 Alpha's I picked up from Mak thru the year.
    I guess the rubber handled one was from a group of blade coating tests they had done. The Boone and Crocket has that same coating.
    Both ATS-34 blade steel.
    I like how the 2 of these are relevant to each other as I don't see many with the coating as they are.

Thanks.

Last edited: May 17, 2020
  12. BuckShack

BuckShack Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 19, 2015
    Nice :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Waiting patiently with the family

[​IMG]

13. jbmonkey

jbmonkey Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 9, 2011
    15897282088354329190521024110366.jpg

great show all. thanks everyone and ITE for doing it for us every Sunday.

what I had on me today....camo almost works:D

14. ScottK

ScottK Gold Member Gold Member

May 25, 1999
    One of my favorite BOTM's.
    IMG_1096_edited_edited.jpg

15. skylercstevens

skylercstevens Basic Member Basic Member

Aug 7, 2013
  16. tiguy7

tiguy7 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 25, 2008
    image.jpeg T image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Many years ago, I sent a model 186 Titan out for anodizing. The color was not particularly intense nor was it uniform. Unbeknownst to me and the anodizor, this thing had a "skin" on it left over from the molding process. I was not unhappy with the results because the coating imparted significant scratch resistance. I have decided to have another go at anodizing a Titan.
    I have disassembled this slightly used knife and given it to my son in law for processing. He going to redo the brushing on the sides to expose fresh metal. I picked bright apple green for the color, but it is one of the harder ones to do. I hope to have results by next Sunday, but I don't want to put the squeeze on the job.

17. GPyro

GPyro Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 18, 2019
    nice looking blade on that one!

18. tiguy7

tiguy7 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 25, 2008
    Thanks, that is an aftermarket feather Damascus blade that I picked up on the bay.

GPyro likes this.
  19. pjsjr

pjsjr Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 2, 2005
    Thanks for another SPS, ITE. Thanks, also, to all who participate, comment and post photos
    I have only this one 106 that was gifted to me by my best friend and hunting buddy.
    [​IMG]