The Sunday Picture Show... (5-17-2020) . . . (OLD Show Look at the DATE...)

The Sunday Picture Show... (5-17-2020)

Hello everyone, it's time again for the Sunday Picture Show... This Show is for everyone... So feel free to talk about and compliment each other about there new or old Buck knives... We all like to show are new or older knives that we just got or had for years... So everyone please share and post a picture of one of your Buck knives or a picture with lots of Buck knives... Fixed blades or folders... Post all the pictures you want, but save some for next weeks Sundays Picture Show... Post a new picture or a old picture... If you only have one Buck knife or a lot of Buck knives... Just take some new Pictures of it or of them and just get creative and make Buck Proud... Thanks, ItsTooEarly ...

Sks9VmS.jpg

CbwDCpY.jpg

You can share any Buck Knife or Buck Knives
that you wish too... It doesn't have to be
special any Buck Knife will do...

Today I have a awesome Buck 106 camping
axe... I got this one in a collection I bought
in Oregon last year...

Thanks for looking, ITE

106 camping axe...

m6xpZPa.jpg

r72OtVz.jpg

SyrCnhw.jpg

:) :) :) Allyson :) :) :) ... ;) ;) ;) Sam ;) ;) ;) ... :D :D :D Armand 3rd :D :D :D ...

Happy SPS to all. Great opening so far, looking forward to what’s to come. Very thankful to be healthy, safe, and back to working. I hope everyone is well. :thumbsup:

May Buck Of The Month for me today. I’ve always liked these knives. Great users, too. I like the rubber handled versions as users. :)

Gloomy morning, no good sunlight for pictures. One from indoors will have to do this morning.

132A85BB-A3AE-4AA1-8A33-379491C5C708.jpeg

Checkered Buffalo horn?
The seller called this Checkered Black Micarta. The blade is stamped 1993. I have no actual proof as a C.O.A. but I strongly believe this was a photo-type that was made when Buck was experimenting with patterns and materials which may have been incorporated in the Master Series and later in a BCCI offering. This knife was obtained from Richard Matheny who had access to these rare knives.

View attachment 1341784 View attachment 1341785 View attachment 1341786
Thanks all for the great knives, and to ITE for the weekly show!
I hope everyone is well.

Here's a couple of 194 Alpha's I picked up from Mak thru the year.
I guess the rubber handled one was from a group of blade coating tests they had done. The Boone and Crocket has that same coating.
Both ATS-34 blade steel.
I like how the 2 of these are relevant to each other as I don't see many with the coating as they are.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Happy SPS to all. Great opening so far, looking forward to what’s to come. Very thankful to be healthy, safe, and back to working. I hope everyone is well. :thumbsup:

May Buck Of The Month for me today. I’ve always liked these knives. Great users, too. I like the rubber handled versions as users. :)

Gloomy morning, no good sunlight for pictures. One from indoors will have to do this morning.

View attachment 1341716
Nice :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Waiting patiently with the family

Buck%2B192%2BVanguard_zpst48ubkxp.jpg

image.jpeg Timage.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Many years ago, I sent a model 186 Titan out for anodizing. The color was not particularly intense nor was it uniform. Unbeknownst to me and the anodizor, this thing had a "skin" on it left over from the molding process. I was not unhappy with the results because the coating imparted significant scratch resistance. I have decided to have another go at anodizing a Titan.
I have disassembled this slightly used knife and given it to my son in law for processing. He going to redo the brushing on the sides to expose fresh metal. I picked bright apple green for the color, but it is one of the harder ones to do. I hope to have results by next Sunday, but I don't want to put the squeeze on the job.

View attachment 1341823 TView attachment 1341824 View attachment 1341825 View attachment 1341826 Many years ago, I sent a model 186 Titan out for anodizing. The color was not particularly intense nor was it uniform. Unbeknownst to me and the anodizor, this thing had a "skin" on it left over from the molding process. I was not unhappy with the results because the coating imparted significant scratch resistance. I have decided to have another go at anodizing a Titan.
I have disassembled this slightly used knife and given it to my son in law for processing. He going to redo the brushing on the sides to expose fresh metal. I picked bright apple green for the color, but it is one of the harder ones to do. I hope to have results by next Sunday, but I don't want to put the squeeze on the job.
nice looking blade on that one!

Thanks, that is an aftermarket feather Damascus blade that I picked up on the bay.

Back