The Sunday Picture Show... (5-17-2020) . . . (OLD Show Look at the DATE...)

Went fishing for trout in the Valley River at Murphy NC this morning - caught LMB on my trout lures! At least it’s a fish and there ain’t no skunk riding with me today. Used my Buck 303X and my Buck Mono-Nippers - lots of rocks on the bottom and that means lost lures and re-tying lures and leaders. OH
Valley-River-LMB-5-17-2020.jpg

Buck-303-X-and-Buck-mono-nipper.jpg

Happy SPS to one and all! One of my favorite days of the week as I so look forward to seeing what all the Buck Nuts are going to come up with to share. Thank you Armand and all the posters who make the show a success each week.

I saw that Armand posted a 106 hand Ax and thought well I only have one of the little plastic Ax's Buck made years ago so I will post something else. Then I remembered I have this set from Sams Club clearance sale.

Last edited:
Here is some reading for you
https://www.military.com/military-report/navy-warrior-transition-program.html

That tells about the program, I know nothing about you knife. However, during one of the Buck factory store sales that was opened to mail order. I was able to get this knife, like yours without the scale etching.

Thanks, I've read on it. If I remember right in was in Landstuhl were my son was stationed. What I was pondering over is who owned it. I'm assuming it was a SEAL, but who, and what was he.

Back