The Sunday Picture Show... (6-21-2020) OLD..."Happy Father's Day"

15927531245283064179322017850935.jpg
thanks all...great stuff as usual. thanks ITE for hosting every Sunday for us.

bunch of plastic 110s from me today and a 486 I had in my pocket.

Happy Fathers day to all ya dads out there. have a great day with your family.

This is a repeat of the post I made last time Armond showed that yellow BuckLite.
Model 883 Code 3 Crosslocks c.2005. Came in red and gray smooth anodized aluminum with a sheath.
I assume these were marketed for Paramedics.
View attachment 1363048

And just so you don't leave the Sunday Picture Show without having learned something.... pasted from Wiki
The Star of Life is a blue, six-pointed star, outlined with a white border which features the rod of Asclepius in the center, originally designed and governed by the U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) (under the United States Department of Transportation, DOT). Traditionally in the United States the logo was used as a stamp of authentication or certification for ambulances, paramedics or other EMS personnel. Internationally, it represents emergency medical services units and personnel.
View attachment 1363049

Very nice cross locks. Great information... Thanks Rodger

Buck 4 piece Kitchen cutlery set. I bought this for my Wife for Mother's day. She keeps commenting on how they're the sharpest knives she's ever used, and how easy they make cutting tasks.
Dwsr0hX.jpg

Some fathers day mugs and extras.
View attachment 1363259
Love the Buck band-aids in the white cup if that’s what they are! Should come standard with each knife as well! Especially for my buddy who I’ve given a few knives to and has managed to cut himself a pretty good. I get the look from his wife when I hand him one of my knives lol .As a matter of fact he has a 659 that’s supposed to come today..

15927828264914446011611135644749.jpg

whats on my belt today. think I'm the only one here who likes this model knife. I share it too much, but I carry and use it a lot.

was a great show. knives, cars, accessories and all. thanks all.

Back