The Sunday Picture Show (September 12, 2021)

bYYCRUE.jpg

Hello and welcome to the Sunday Picture Show. Share your Buck knives with others by posting pictures of them here. New or old, plain or custom, user or safe queen, one or a collection, we love to see them all. This weekly tradition was started in 2010 by ItsTooEarly (Armand Hernandez) and Oregon (Steve Dunn). Help keep the tradition alive. Feel free to click that 'LIKE' but lets not let it replace discussing and complimenting each others knives. Above all, enjoy the show. DeSotoSky (Roger Yost)

Roger is out of town so I have been asked to get the SPS up and running for him. Roger has done a great job doing this for all of us each and every week.
This weeks show is dedicated to Roger as well as the original SPS President Armand Hernandez. Lets make it a great show. James Gedlick

To start the show I have a 124 D-guard made by Joe Houser. This is a perfect example of his craftsmanship.

AziJ8zr.jpg

jFyp4RX.jpg

mZm6gEc.jpg

veEYTQr.jpg

ihHl7Fz.jpg

James, thanks for filling in for Roger and taking us on another Sunday Picture Show. I'm sure it will be a fine show, like all of the SPSs. Thanks to all who post photos and make comments to insure the show's a success.
This is a 192 crafted by Joe, it's an exceptionally fine knife, I especially like the way he did his logo on the end of the pommel.
q5QX5I8.jpg

xnEiJVm.jpg

0zUPSeG.jpg

2Bo7IQk.jpg

I love the S.P.S., the variety of Buck knives shown here is truly amazing!!!

Here is my Walmart special, plastic clam shell packaged, $37.95 Buck 110. It was great out of the box (well, errr, plastic) no wobble or vertical play, sharp as the dickens and the fit and finish was/still is excellent. I’ve used it for lots of projects. Some that I probably shouldn’t have used a knife for and it just keeps on going. I’m not laser focused on any brand in my knife accumulating tastes at all. I have lots of different stuff from lots of different companies. Even so, I still feel like the 110 is the best value out there for a sturdy, classically good looking knife that’ll do lots of stuff and not break the bank. Every time I’ve given someone a Buck knife as a gift (any buck model) their face has gotten bright and they ALL said:

Wow, a BUCK knife!!!

I think that says it all!

GP
View attachment 1638663

And here is a pic of Joe Houser looking at my giant Kalinga I brought to the 30th BCCI gathering at Post Falls. The giant Kalinga was made by Wilde Bill Cody aka WBC.

DRMpAwk.jpg

hKT2zjr.jpg

And here is a picture of myself with Wilde Bill Cody and the giant Kalinga alongside a regular sized Kalinga from the old custom shop.

7SjXwRo.jpg

And here is a pic of Joe Houser looking at my giant Kalinga I brought to the 30th BCCI gathering at Post Falls. The giant Kalinga was made by Wilde Bill Cody aka WBC.

DRMpAwk.jpg

And here is a picture of myself with Wilde Bill Cody and the giant Kalinga alongside a regular sized Kalinga from the old custom shop.

hKT2zjr.jpg

Where do I get a shirt like that?

Back