The Swamp Rat Free Rein 28 . . . Coming Sunday, January 14, 2024, At 9:00 PM Eastern

Swamp Rat Free Rein 28

The Free Rein 28 (FR28) is the newest model to be released from the Swamp.

Voodoo has outdone himself on this one!

The FR28 features a much longer handle than the original Free Rein that allows for a full 2-handed grip with plenty of room between your hands for added control.

Couple this with the added blade length the FR28 reaches a full 28" in overall length.

The well-balanced, 18 1/4" long, .210" thick, SR-3V blade is designed for optimal speed and slashing ability!

The unbreakable Res-C handle allows for maximum controllability and indexing.

The FR28 features a full-length, double-rounded spine with a deep fuller for added strength and weight reduction.

The balance is astounding and provides amazing control for each cut.

Swamp Rat's Free Rein swords, with their proprietary heat-treat protocol of CPM-3V, have proven to be the highest-performance CPM-3V sword blades on the market today.
Swamp Rat's CPM-3V heat-treat protocol has been dubbed SR-3V and offers unmatched lateral strength and toughness.

All orders from this first run will be completed BEFORE the Free Rein 28 is offered again.

Our production capabilities allow us to offer you this amazing blade at a much lower price than you would expect to pay for a sword of this quality.

The FR28 sets the standard by which all other swords should be measured.

Free Rein 28 Specs:
Overall Length: Approx. 28”
Blade Steel: SR-3V
Hardness: 61-63 Rc
Blade Length: Approx. 18 1/4”
Blade Thickness: Approx. .210”
Handle Length: Approx. 9 3/4”
Bevel: Flat Saber
Blade Finish: Swamp Comp*, Stonewashed*, and Coated
Handle: Resiprene C
*(Light machining marks may be visible on Swamp Comp and Stonewashed Finishes)

Free Rein 28 Pricing:
Coated:
$838.95 (Black, Sage, Muddy Brown, Hammered Silver, Forest Green, Midnight Blue, and Desert Bronze)
Stonewashed: $868.95
Swamp Comp:
$898.95

Two options for payment are:
- Option 1: $250.00 down payment with the balance due upon completion.
- Option 2: Pre-pay in full.

- There is no limit on the number of FR28s that can be ordered.
- You can cancel your order at any time and get a full refund.
- Repeated cancellations may make you ineligible to place future pre-orders.
- Production will take approx. 12 to 18 weeks, but may ship sooner.

Let's Drink!

Jerry

FR28 Pictured Above The Original Free Rein

View attachment 2453955

View attachment 2453956
I got a chub.......

I don’t see anymore stonewashed on the site. Ordered a comp but would also like a stone wash. What’s up with the no stone wash left?

I don’t see anymore stonewashed on the site. Ordered a comp but would also like a stone wash. What’s up with the no stone wash left?
When they post a "last call" whatever it is that they list will drop off the website in a short amount of time. I don't know the specifics. I just made an impulse decision to get one this morning went to the website and it was there. I must have snuck in an order shortly before it dropped off.

Back