The TRADITIONAL sunday picture show!!!!

jfgjxZR.jpg

Getting a late start today, gun show this morning, you know. I picked up several nice things, and I'll post them in the coming weeks. Here's one of the new ones, a Boker 7474 WBB, a premium Stockman with washboard bone scales... kinda look like horn:

xoqBbEH.png

Getting a late start today, gun show this morning, you know. I picked up several nice things, and I'll post them in the coming weeks. Here's one of the new ones, a Boker 7474 WBB, a premium Stockman with washboard bone scales... kinda look like horn:

xoqBbEH.png
Looks like ya did all right at the show yesterday! That Boker alone would be worth the trip. Cool bone!! :cool:

It’s officially Sunday! Not sure why I’m not in bed at my age, but here you go, to start this week’s offerings!
Ken Coats Single-blade Premium Jack with jigged bone handles and the most elegant clip blade that I am humbled to own.
4.25” closed. Stiff pull and while the blade is not perfectly centered, to me this knife is a work of art.

62BD40B0-186E-4CE7-A14E-39C39E5C20CF.jpeg 822AA30A-D1AE-4F34-99DC-73F904DF4075.jpeg

It’s officially Sunday! Not sure why I’m not in bed at my age, but here you go, to start this week’s offerings!
Ken Coats Single-blade Premium Jack with jigged bone handles and the most elegant clip blade that I am humbled to own.
4.25” closed. Stiff pull and while the blade is not perfectly centered, to me this knife is a work of art.

View attachment 955122 View attachment 955124
Well, Sir, I'm still up and its 12:07 AM :D That is a fantastic looking photo of your Ken Coats, well done.:thumbsup:

I really like that closeup of your ebony Jack.:thumbsup: You must be somewhat relieved with the cooler temperature's.:)

Thanks a lot my friend, very kind of you :) I don't mind the heat, but I think we were due some rain, and the cooler temperature certainly makes it easier to get the housework done! :D :thumbsup:

What's as good as a whittler? A half whittler, of course. Here's a Henckels HK-240-HLBN with Hellbraun pick bone scales. Hellbraun was a new one on me, so I looked it up. Means 'light brown' :)

Anyway, enjoy your Sunday:

lBhzcDy.png

Back