The Upcoming and Past Toothpick Thread

Not sure how it happened. I went from very lukewarm about the Toothpick pattern to kind of obsessed this year.

I’m still looking for the teal bone 2019 and several from the 2009-2011 GEC run, but I’m pretty happy about where I am for the 12 pattern for now. It’s really the only pattern I’m kind of obsessed over getting all of them I want.

Anyway, here are my current 10 GEC- made 12 patterns. I think I’ll be happy getting to a “Bakers Dozen” of 13. IMG_7257.jpeg

I lucked into a #12 stag in mrknife mrknife Jack's box o knives GAW recently and it has turned out to be more than I could have hoped for. Although 4" closed it feels smaller and the narrow clip is an excellent all around blade and of course it exhibits GEC's qualityimg_2_1693608770253_copy_1600x1326.jpg

Last edited:
Updated GEC-made Toothpick Family Photo

IMG_8256.jpeg
Still need two of the Cripple Creek versions from 2010, and just a few more from the 2009-2011 period. Not really chasing any more of the NW, except maybe the camel bone.

The group of four at the bottom are the two-bladed Powderhorn 12s. They are definitely chunkier, but have their own charm.

Back