The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread...

I imagine they took it off him, it would be sad to see the old Gemini gone from the show. Well it would be sad to see daryl gone, period.

I am against violence on women but will some one punch Andrea in the head.

Please?

Andrea is killing me. How stupid can you be....

Now the preview....

Smoke - an opportunity for daryl to be rescued
Glenn going - whats he doing here.... I think that means merle is still going as well.

That being said I don't hold on to any illusions. This show is brutal and does the most unexpected things.

I seriously can't believe Andrea is so freaking dumb....

I agree, Andrea is dumb. However, if you put yourself in her shoes, she is in a pretty tough spot. She has blinders on when it comes to the Gov. She really has no reason to suspect he is up to no good. She hasn't seen anything and her "best friend" isn't helping by not speaking up AT ALL when she has had many opportunities to. All Michonne had to do was spill her guts on one occasion about what she knows and Andrea probably would have had a WTF moment and there is probably a 50/50 chance she would have been out of Woodbury.

If you check out the below link you will see that she does flip out a bit when she sees that they have Daryl.

http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-de...episode-309-the-walking-dead-the-suicide-king

Darrel Vs Merl. Cage match

We all knew it was coming down to this

I think this proves what I've always suspected. The Walking Dead is a prequel series to the movie Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome

Two Men Enter. One Man Leaves!

At this point, what reason would they have to fight each other? They have a common goal. Get the hell out of Woodbury.

At this point, what reason would they have to fight each other? They have a common goal. Get the hell out of Woodbury.

I can think of one reason.

Notice the two guys with shotguns standing 10 feet in front of them?

The Mayor (knowing how much he loves his bloodsports) will likely give them a choice. Die on the spot, or fight to the death. If Merl wins, he shows his loyalty and can return his former position. It's a "prove your loyalty" situation

I can think of one reason.

Notice the two guys with shotguns standing 10 feet in front of them?

The Mayor (knowing how much he loves his bloodsports) will likely give them a choice. Die on the spot, or fight to the death. If Merl wins, he shows his loyalty and can return his former position. It's a "prove your loyalty" situation

The previews for the coming half of the season kind of spoiled that "cliffhanger". Looks like Rick and friends show up with more smoke grenades and rescue both and then Merle's appearance in the prison doesn't sit well with Glen.

Just saw this over on THF.. anyone who has read the books want to confirm this?

Big Orn said:
tth_40 said:
Yipper, Michonne just fascinates the heck out of me. I REALLY want to know what her back story is, right now they have her set up like some kind of super-hero.
She was a lawyer - had a husband (but divorced) with two kids. She was in a relationship with one of the guys she had on chains when she first came on-screen at the end of Season 2. The other guy on chains was her boyfriend's friend.
When the outbreak started she was on her way home from the office and was chased into her home by walkers. Evidently both guys had been bitten already. She patched them up the best she could - not knowing about the bite causing them to change - and they stayed put. The next morning, she went next door for supplies but found no one home. That's where she found the sword (katana). She had fenced in high school and went even further with it in college, so she knew how to use them. As she watched the walkers outside, she noticed that they didn't attack each other. At first it was a mystery, but she kept it in mind.
She took the katana and went home to find both of the guys turned. Using her higher than usual IQ and determining that she had to leave, she cut off the arms and lower jaw of the guys, chained them up and took them with her for "guard dogs".

Just saw this over on THF.. anyone who has read the books want to confirm this?

Thanks for sharing that. I was really curious about those guys and who they were. I love that they have such a strong female character in TWD.

I just hope that when the rescue comes Andrea tries to save the governor. Then Maggie jumps in and an epic cat fight breaks out, ending with Andrea dead. I get it, she is in love with the governor , but who could walk into that room full of heads in aquariums and not be able to figuee out this guy has a few wires disconnected.
I was actually hoping that Michonne took one big swing with her sword and decapitated Andrea and the governor with one move. The glass to the eye was pretty sweet. Wish she could have stabbed a bit deeper. Or better yet let his zombie daughter go and let her eat him.

Garth

Thanks for sharing that. I was really curious about those guys and who they were. I love that they have such a strong female character in TWD.

I love that they have such dumb, naive, drama queen, problem creating female characters in TWD. Michonne is the only female character on the show that understands this new world that they live in. I think though now Maggie is gonna start to figure it out. I bet the next time she is confronted by someone outside the group she doesn't just stand there pointing a gun. I think the Woodbury ordeal may have turned her into a shoot first ask questions later type.

Garth

Tyrese looks like a pretty cool character but I have a feeling his wife is gonna be a problem.

Garth

Yeah, I've been disappointed with Maggie's shootin' lately. She can headshot a walker from 50 yards, but can't pop merle's thinker from 7 feet? When he had Glenn down on the ground, & she was standing over him, that would've been Michael Rooker's last night on the show.

Back