The Walking Dead season 6 *spoiler alert* Read at own risk!

I don't want to pull the race card...but Michonne is one of 3 black people on the show...and the most popular. I really highly doubt they'll beat a black woman to death with a baseball bat on national television...especially with all the things going on with black lives matter and all that throughout the country. I'm going to go out on a limb and say she's pretty safe

I honestly think you might be a better writer for this show than what they have now.

Haha I'll take that compliment, but I just took what happens in the comic and simplified it, and kept the scariest part of Rick/Negan's dialogue

I don't want to pull the race card...but Michonne is one of 3 black people on the show...and the most popular. I really highly doubt they'll beat a black woman to death with a baseball bat on national television...especially with all the things going on with black lives matter and all that throughout the country. I'm going to go out on a limb and say she's pretty safe

Yea some people whined about them killing Denise because she was a homosexual female. Some BS about sexism and homophobia. (I know, makes no sense at all)
Whats funny is in the comic Negan goes through the reasons to kill/not kill particular people, and says about Glenn and Heath that he doesn't want anyone pulling the race-card and calling him racist for choosing a non-white victim (then kills Glenn anyway)

Last edited:

Doh! Had not thought of that. :eek: The biggest reason I could think of that she might not be the victim was that she is female. But you're correct.
Yep, she's safe.

So, that leaves Glen or Daryl, IMO. Mainly due to the position of lighting, background (RV, as someone posted earlier), etc. probably Daryl, because Glen would be too close to comic script. And it seems they've been dumbing down Daryl for at least a season and a half.

bummer. Good reason to quit the show. Which is probably exactly what I'll do.

We are totally unhappy with the last two episodes of the season as the 'supposedly' most experienced survivalists managed to let themselves get captured like a bunch of neophytes in the woods for the first time.

Daryl really has seemed to be slipping as of late. The others have always been fairly stupid when it come to survival situations but Daryl was always decent. Until lately that is.

Garth

Now I know who is working Saturdays at Busse
Daryl really has seemed to be slipping as of late. The others have always been fairly stupid when it come to survival situations but Daryl was always decent. Until lately that is.

Garth

As Norman Reedus will be getting his own show riding around the country on a motorcycle, I suspect he is the one bashed by Negan.:(

Went out to Amazon yesterday after receiving an email ad from them and put in a pre-order for the season 6 DVD when it comes out.:D Even though I have all of season six "genied", I want the DVDs to keep my collection complete, then I can delete the ones from Genie and free up the disc space for season seven. That is, if they didn't kill Daryl. If they did, not sure what I'm going to do. Probably will record it and watch later, but I'm not giving up Sunday night football if they keep killing my favorite characters!

As Norman Reedus will be getting his own show riding around the country on a motorcycle, I suspect he is the one bashed by Negan.:(

I was thinking the same thing. However, I do beleive that his bike show is a mini series ..... He could have worked that out through his TWD schedule.

Doh! Had not thought of that. :eek: The biggest reason I could think of that she might not be the victim was that she is female. But you're correct.
Yep, she's safe.

So, that leaves Glen or Daryl, IMO. Mainly due to the position of lighting, background (RV, as someone posted earlier), etc. probably Daryl, because Glen would be too close to comic script. And it seems they've been dumbing down Daryl for at least a season and a half.

bummer. Good reason to quit the show. Which is probably exactly what I'll do.

Lol yes sir. She is safe safe safe. I think it's Glenn or Daryl. Glen found the pics of the people with their heads bashed in on the walls when they raided the saviors compound...little foreshadowing there I think. Plus I think Maggie is going to have a miscarriage because I think they are finally getting the fact that viewers aren't watching this show to watch babies. I fast forward through all the Judith scenes because they are pointless and filler.

Daryl might be gone because we are seeing less and less of him. And he's been lost among all the other high ranking soldiers rick has at the moment. Plus he's doing other things and wanting to go back to movies I think. Although I doubt he has the acting ability to be a star in a movie. He's been at best a supporting actor.

Daryl might be gone because we are seeing less and less of him. And he's been lost among all the other high ranking soldiers rick has at the moment. Plus he's doing other things and wanting to go back to movies I think. Although I doubt he has the acting ability to be a star in a movie. He's been at best a supporting actor.

boondock saints??

Well, I'm about convinced they're getting rid of Daryl. Not sure I agree he doesn't have the chops to be lead in a movie, but won't belabor the point. But, the way they've dumbed him down recently in TWD, if they do kill him off, I'm done with the series.

anyone else think Glen "dying" earlier was just to get us prepared for his death at the hands of Negan?

I'm really thinking it's Glen.

One thing I don't really understand... but Daryl is by far the most popular member of the group among women. Not sure why. Can find guys that look like him at just about any quick lube location changing oil. :p

One thing I don't really understand... but Daryl is by far the most popular member of the group among women. Not sure why. Can find guys that look like him at just about any quick lube location changing oil. :p
My friend....nobody has been able to crack the code to a woman's mind from the beginning of time. I don't think its going to happen now.

I think it's Glen. From a buddy of mine... Someone broke down the different channels of the sound track, and stripped away the extraneous sh**, like the ambient sound, and background noise, etc. Apparently at the first hit, Maggie moaned, "Glen!" and then was sobbing after that. So, I'm hoping that's right. That whole thing had gone about far enough.

Have you guys paid attention to the show? (fully joking tone)

Me and my black friends joke all of the time about they would not want to be black during the ZA because they are the ones who get killed first. The show has never had more than 2-3 black key cast members at a time, and once another joins we also joke that one will be killed off soon. Look at the line of corpses, T-Dog, The big prisoner dude, Bob was half eaten by humans then bit, Tyrese & Noah. As soon as they hit 3 or dare 4, one of them dies. Those are just the more major cast members. What I am getting at is I don't think anyone is safe regardless of race.

I am going out on my own and predicting that either Maggie or Carl are the ones most at risk. Maggie is my strong first choice.

Thought process... Neegan admires these people for what they did to him, and he wants to recruit them. Apparently it's what he has been doing since the start. He is going to kill someone that completely and utterly destroys the group at an emotional level. He doesn't want to kill one of that bad mofo's that just put a hurting on his crew. Everyone in that group has long understood that the key fighters may not come back some time and they would need to cope with the loss, they would be less prepared to lose a Maggie or Carl. Also, look at what this group was going through to get Maggie help.. obviously he sees they care a lot for her and would risk everything to get her help. I think his goal is to break them emotionally and morally, then convert them to emotionless fighters like the rest of his people.

JMHO

I think it's Glen. From a buddy of mine... Someone broke down the different channels of the sound track, and stripped away the extraneous sh**, like the ambient sound, and background noise, etc. Apparently at the first hit, Maggie moaned, "Glen!" and then was sobbing after that. So, I'm hoping that's right. That whole thing had gone about far enough.

I would be interested in a link to that audio if you have one.

According to producers and cast (via Talking Dead), the scene has not been shot yet and even cast and crew do not know who it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back