The Watches CRK People Wear...

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC09523.jpg
    DSC09523.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 2,177
Omega speedmaster. 3570.50. Seiko orange monster, victorinox xl infantry, citizen nighthawk to name my favorite beaters. Good to see there's a lot of watch guys here. And looks like Omega is taking the lead :)
IMG_2166.jpg

It's a nice watch the G-SAR, I wear that Marathon pretty much all the time now. It's bumped a few nice watches off my wrist. :D:thumbup:

I was waiting on a Marathon Haze :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC09819.jpg
    DSC09819.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 1,887
IMAG0213.jpg

Quick and dirty pic on my other daily wearer...the JSAR V.2 ....can't beat Marathon for the price!

I kind of regret selling my Marathon SAR. Not sure why I didn't keep it. Thinning down the collection I guess.

Marathon seems to be making strides. While Omega dominates and Rolex takes third, followed by Swiss army and G-Shock.

Had one, sold it, and I am sure I know why I didn't keep it ;) but this isn't the time or place for that. :D

I kind of regret selling my Marathon SAR. Not sure why I didn't keep it. Thinning down the collection I guess.

Most of the days (not my pictures)

445034_090302154034_water_watch.jpg

Night out is a Swatch Irony. But my model has been discontinued for years. Bought it 10 years ago. Looks something like this, just different face.
Swatch-Watch-ZEBAH-YGS-9000-XG.jpg

In most areas of my life, I'm a real cheapskate. I shop of the dollar menu for drive through and wear either a Casio Pathfinder (for camping) or Fossil quartz (refurbed x2). We didn't have much money growing up and old habits are hard to break.

Last edited:
Let's see if we can get Omega's back in the running. :)

Mine is about 10 years old now and has been through the muck. Great timepiece.

Prof.

Attachments

• IMG_0570[1].jpg
    IMG_0570[1].jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 175
Don't wear a watch, all I end up doing is tearing them up at work so my cell is my watch.

Back