The Watches CRK People Wear...

P1030844.jpg

BBQ,

They are a great knife. This one has some sentimental value to me, was bought in Aruba on my honeymoon almost 9 years ago. I have a black croc strap as well as the titanium bracelet also. Just happens to have the rubber on it ATM. Jump on one if you can.

I wear a Marathon JSAR. I love that beast. I just ordered the bracelet for it after looking at Haze's and Tarponfly49's.

As many over here, I'm a Rolex guy, Just a low quality Cellphone pick of some of my Watches and CR knives

photo2-2.jpg

I'm actually saving for a Rolex Explorer or an Explorer 2. It will take me a year but I'm gonna get one. My Marathon is king right now.

love seeing old watches still being used to this day! shows just how bulletproof they really are! nice seamaster. . . any new ones?
Yep, I've got a PO and two Speedy Pros (but no real good pics of them), but the old Seamaster sees the most use ;)

I find it to be just fine for my needs. It's not as acurate as the TAG, Rolex or Breitling autos I have/had, but it stays with in 5 seconds a day (about the same as my TAG aquaracer) and that is quite good enough IMO. The steel brecelet makes a lot of difference to the watch and is well worth picking up if you can get it. That said the rubber strap isn't bad at all, I just prefer the steel over nylon or polimer straps. :):thumbup:

Haze, how do you like the automatic movement on that CSAR?

After buying CR knives, I can't afford a watch! Okay, I'll come clean - I haven't worn a watch since either Ford or Carter was in office. Besides, a wrist watch would interfere with my 'arm hair razor' sharpness tests. I generally have some idea of the time - if I need a better idea of the time, I'll check my cellphone.

Neat watches, however!

Stainz

Im not big into watches. Only one I'm after is a Seiko Monster. I currently wear a G-Shock and THAT to me is a watch that always works. Its the only watch I've had that can literally take anything I throw at it. This is my one "dress" watch.
001-8.jpg

Last edited:
My daily timepiece for the office along with a Mnandi, of course!

IMG_4167.jpg

You've got me very jealous. I love the omegas, rolexes, jlc's and AP's, but glasshute really does have some amazing and indeed very original watches. They have the most beautiful designs out there imo.

Back