The Watches CRK People Wear...

It was cool catching up on this thread. My collection has changed a bit from my post a few pages back, but it still heavily favors the Explorer II. Since then I have also added one that surprisingly turned out to be my favorite watch, a vintage (birth-year) Omega Seamaster Cosmic. I picked it up on a whim and got it for less than the cost of a CRK ;), but it has brought me more enjoyment than any of my much more expensive pieces. I like it so much that I picked up a mesh bracelet for it from Omega that cost as much as the watch. I'm sure many have you have seen it in the EDC thread but I've yet to post it here.

2Hlsol6.jpg

Lovin' that Z-Blue Milgauss, brother! Such a stunning piece and a future classic for sure. Pairs great with that ano! :thumbsup:
Thanks much brother! That means a lot, coming from you, since I’ve noticed our taste in timepieces & knives (and drink) is often quite similar. Take that Cosmic of yours, for example. I can see why you treasure it so much. Awesome piece, made even better with that bracelet. Love it!

I have a G-Shock GD-350 3403 Space Grey. Really nice watch; Vibe alarm, world time, count down timer, stop watch, etc.

Excellent choice young one :thumbsup:

The GD350 is one you don't see all to often but it's one of the best G's out there. Over on the G-Shock forums it has a bit of a cult following. Such a highly functional watch, and a great design. I just happen to have one sitting next to me on my desk as I type.

Back