The Watches CRK People Wear...

CRK Small Sebenza 31 with raindrop damascus and ebony inlay with a no logo, no date Stowa Fleiger 36mm manual wind.
PlRK7aJ.jpeg

So, do the people with CRK are more rich ?
Panerai,Rolex,Omega,Breitling ... I see in this thread very often.
For comparison,in the Spyderco thread - Casio,Seiko,Citizen ... :rolleyes:

Perhaps? It is a higher end knife so it makes sense that people with more disposable income are likely to own them. Not me, but I’m also not bothered by it. Happy New Year to you.

Attachments

• E8D8E20D-C965-4F33-A3F6-8632EEF086B1.jpeg
    E8D8E20D-C965-4F33-A3F6-8632EEF086B1.jpeg
    555.9 KB · Views: 12
My wife presented her brother with a wooden watch and I liked it. So, I surfed the Internet and found a good source https://skinwoodstore.com/collectio...t-for-husband-boyfriend-engraved-mens-watch-1 I never thought that I'd prefer a wooden watch over leather one, but I have no regrets, it looks great. Moreover, you can order the engraving if you choose it as a gift and want to make it personalized. I bought this one for myself
Naruchnyye-chasy-SkyLine-29_1800x1800.jpg

Last edited:
Here’s a then and now.

2016 Small Sebenza , Bog Oak Mnandi and a Marathon JSAR on a ISOfrane
View attachment 2154462
Today Large Insingo Inkosi, CF Mnandi and a Black SS Apple Watch
View attachment 2154474
There have been lots of Sebenza and Mnandis in between but after loosing the Marathon in an accident my wife bought me an Apple Watch the day I got out of physical therapy and they just kinda stuck. I think this is my third?

Last edited:
Here’s a then and now.

2016 Small Sebenza , Bog Oak Mnandi and a Marathon JSAR on a ISOfrane
View attachment 2154462
Today Large Insingo Inkosi, CF Mnandi and a Black SS Apple Watch
View attachment 2154474
There have been lots of Sebenza and Mnandis in between but after loosing the Marathon in an accident my wife bought me an Apple Watch the day I got out of physical therapy and they just kinda stuck. I think this is my third?
Nice! What happened to the HDS?

I think my son in law is still carrying that one. I gave it to him when I bought my high noon clickie.

Back