The Watches CRK People Wear...

Lifetimers
1ehz6b9.jpg

I rarely wear any of my watches anymore, but when I do, this is the one I'm likely to be wearing. (And the nicest watch I own.)

View attachment 2323557

A great choice, E. This one was gifted to me in '97 but for many years I barely wore it, and eventually it stopped working from neglect. But last year, I finally decided that it was worth getting it going again. So off it went to Atelier for a full service, rebuild, new crown and bezel, etc. Took a while to get it back, and it certainly wasn't cheap, but for a fraction of the cost of a new one, I had my old Seamaster working again. Maybe I'm just at a very different point in my life now, but I love wearing this watch.

DlY3Rr.jpg

I’ve never worn a watch. My wife gifted me a Big Idea Design Automatic Ti Field watch with the matching RZE UltraHEX titanium bracelet to celebrate for our 10 year wedding anniversary. I don’t know a thing about watches, but I like it. Also seen is a Large Sebenza 21 PJ Insingo double silver lug, Urban Survival Gear Ti-Scribe Bolt titanium 3.0 (before he became Smooth Precision Pens), and a CWF Micro Arcadian flashlight. All extremely dependable.

IMG_5826.jpeg

I’ve never worn a watch. My wife gifted me a Big Idea Design Automatic Ti Field watch with the matching RZE UltraHEX titanium bracelet to celebrate for our 10 year wedding anniversary. I don’t know a thing about watches, but I like it. Also seen is a Large Sebenza 21 PJ Insingo double silver lug, Urban Survival Gear Ti-Scribe Bolt titanium 3.0 (before he became Smooth Precision Pens), and a CWF Micro Arcadian flashlight. All extremely dependable.

View attachment 2330491
Wear the heck out of that sucker!

Last edited:
Back