The "Whatever" Thread

Its about 3 1/4 blade 4 inch handle. Who ever had it last reprofiled the edge and added a sharpening choil. Also changed the front of the handle. Id rather have it original but for 50 bucks used its perfect. And the pocket slip my buddy made for it makes it a perfect work edc.

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/more-early-knives.797660/#post-8978005

I found a pic of it new in johns old posts. Youll have to scroll down.

Thanks for the response and that's a hell of a deal for 50 bucks.

Well the lift pump went out in my diesel a month or so ago. Finally had good weather and time. Went through all the wiring, took it apart and cleaned the gearator. The stupid foreign made relay is bad datn thimg gets hot to the touch. No continuity amd had corrosion in it. Its under warranty its just a pain in the butt. I really like my highly modified lifted diesel bought it new in 2006 and now im stuck driving the soccer mom mobile till the warranty department sends me a new one. Sorry just venting

We really enjoy college basketball and love tournament time. It's tough pulling for a team you really don't care for because it helps your bracket. I guess that's where a good single barrel helps. Hope everyone's brackets are better than mine.

My bracket died Day1.
And my team lost in heartbreaking fashion last night. How can Washington shoot 8 of 20 from the free throw line (season average is 65%, which is admittedly awful) and lose by 3?
Oh well, we'll watch a bunch of young Cats jump to the NBA and have another team next year.

The Element O1 EDC is on the bench for sharpening. Had to stray from JK’s for the day.

3Gw81sv.jpg

I would love to introduce to my JK Knife Brothers - My 4th grandchild, and second grandson, Colton!

Screenshot_20180322-182708.png

Born 03/23, healthy and 7lb 4oz, 22inches of steaming, crying baby. I look forward to spoiling him with JK Knives and dirt bikes.

best

mqqn

I would love to introduce to my JK Knife Brothers - My 4th grandchild, and second grandson, Colton!

Born 03/23, healthy and 7lb 4oz, 22inches of steaming, crying baby. I look forward to spoiling him with JK Knives and dirt bikes.

best

mqqn
Congradulations

Thank you muchly, my friend!

best

mqqn

Congratulations Andy, Maggie, and family! Now we both have four grandchildren!

Thanks John! Yes - we have perfect symmetry, my son has two boys and my daughter has two girls.

And - today we got 6 inches of snow on March 24. I think Peoria got more, as Maggie and I are 15 miles south of the "big city".

best

mqqn

best

mqqn
Andy, congrats.

Back